NW 6speed Photoshoot (all colors)....This SUNDAY, May 18th....CONFIRMED

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 09:15 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
lol...sorry james. i did a copy and paste from the first list. =)
I feel so left out

Old 05-14-2008, 09:20 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cayman07
anyone else bring their bike too so i won;t be alone ;P
danny,

jason is, todd is, and a friend of ours, ben is. so three of you!

what kind of bike do you have?

james, forgive me. =) there are a lot of guy's names for me to remember. you guys only have 2 girls to remember! me, and greta! lol!

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 05-14-2008 at 09:34 AM.
Old 05-14-2008, 09:46 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
danny,

james, forgive me. =) there are a lot of guy's names for me to remember. you guys only have 2 girls to remember! me, and greta! lol!
I'm just messing around

Weather's looking really nice for this weekend.....

Partly Cloudy High
80°F
Low
58°F

Old 05-14-2008, 10:18 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by xpikenz
count me in? i'll try my best to make it to this one also since i got a personal PM from jody! thanks for the personal invite sweetie.. it makes me feel a little more comfortable to come since i would be going alone and not knowing anyone of you guys.

i drove through the shine & show meet.. haha i parked the car, snapped a few pics and left because the weather was just to much! not sure if anyone noticed me and my little boxster..

anyways you can add my name to the list. if i do make it out it would be just a quick visit and hopefully get a few shots of my car out there with the group..

-ken
i think i saw you. You kinda just rolled thru? are you tan in complexion?

Old 05-14-2008, 10:20 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
PS. That yellow font has permanently burned my retinas

Old 05-14-2008, 10:21 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I don't know if I'll be bringing the "crotch rocket" because I do need to bring my gear after all.

Old 05-14-2008, 10:31 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^that's true! well, either way, if you bring the blue beast, i'm sure larry won't mind! =)

Old 05-14-2008, 10:39 AM
Jody,

You keep forgetting Stephen he has a red lotus as well

Old 05-14-2008, 10:44 AM
aghh! i can't keep up with the newbies! thats it....you're all getting name tags that say "hello, my name is...." =)

okay...which screen name is stephen? i saw green lotus, but not another red one?

Old 05-14-2008, 11:04 AM
aghh! i can't keep up with the newbies! thats it....you're all getting name tags that say "hello, my name is...." =)

okay...which screen name is stephen? i saw green lotus, but not another red one?
stephen is n1rydah. something like that. He wasn't at the last meet. he was a NO show.

Old 05-14-2008, 12:11 PM
xpikenz is on a distinguished road
haha yes RB, im very tan.. haha i was that young fellow leaving and im sure knodded at you as i was leaving.. you got a good memory! it was my first time out to any of the meets/events on this forum so i didnt know anyone so i didnt stick around for to long.

Old 05-14-2008, 12:19 PM
Originally Posted by xpikenz
haha yes RB, im very tan.. haha i was that young fellow leaving and im sure knodded at you as i was leaving.. you got a good memory! it was my first time out to any of the meets/events on this forum so i didnt know anyone so i didnt stick around for to long.
Yep I have a helluva memory. I have never lost an arguement with my gf and its great for blackmailing . You shouldve stuck around. I think that was my 4th outting with the group. Everyone is friendly and accepting. See you sunday.

Oh yeah jim I am on my way to get a haircut now

RB

Old 05-14-2008, 01:04 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
I do hope I can make it. I have been detailing the Lotus since my last track day and it is almost perfect. I have discovered that I need to replace my starshield and have some minor paint work done.

I'll probably wait until the track season is over before I do that. I am hoping to send the car in for some exciting changes.

Old 05-14-2008, 02:34 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Guys just checking to see where this place was incase I came across the pass early enough and there web page shows a road closure or something that might be interesting to someone
http://www.remlingerfarms.com/

Old 05-14-2008, 02:37 PM
^^thank you mark! good catch! they must have just posted that up a few hours ago as i was just on the website and didn't see anything.

especially with a big line up of us driving, it would suck to run into the closure!

thank you!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: NW 6speed Photoshoot (all colors)....This SUNDAY, May 18th....CONFIRMED