GT-2 in the Future

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 12:41 PM
Sl33p3rS4 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by S7RR
They stole it from VINNY!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0329691/quotes
Look for you self, I mean really who jacks a quote (I saw torque first never saw F&F)
They didn't really steal it.....They were poking fun at F&F

On another note, I wish I had the baller status to even consider the purchase of a 996 let alone a GT2

Old 05-21-2008, 12:48 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Sl33p3rS4
On another note, I wish I had the baller status to even consider the purchase of a 996 let alone a GT2
If u dream it u can achieve iit. Just aint easy. Never thought I would have a lotus. Now I'm trying to set my life to a course that will allow me to get a porsche in the next few years. Might be a lil harder with a girlfriend but we all have priorities

RB

Old 05-21-2008, 12:57 PM
TT Tommy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
If u dream it u can achieve iit. Just aint easy. Never thought I would have a lotus. Now I'm trying to set my life to a course that will allow me to get a porsche in the next few years. Might be a lil harder with a girlfriend but we all have priorities

RB
What does a girfriend have to do with it

Old 05-21-2008, 01:09 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Might soon be fiance so I gotta start looking for that expensive thingy women love but shhhhhhhh

Old 05-21-2008, 02:04 PM
TT Tommy is on a distinguished road
Might soon be fiance so I gotta start looking for that expensive thingy women love but shhhhhhhh
naah...buy a Porsche and say

"Hey baby, I wanted to get you a ring but I bought a Porsche instead."
She'll understand

tw

Old 05-21-2008, 02:07 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by jags911tt
Trust Mark to let the ***** out of the bag. Thats the last time I tel him anything
I thought you weren't going to tell people I was playing with your *****.

Old 05-21-2008, 02:10 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of

My girlfriend has more money in Purses than I have in Cars 71' Super Beetles aren't cheap you know. So start saving now 3k-5k would not be out of line for a nice purse for her birthday. Just a heads up.

Old 05-21-2008, 02:13 PM
Good call Mark. I figure as soon as I jump to a higher car price bracket she may want to do the same with purses btw you should briong the super beetle out monday if you're in town

Old 05-21-2008, 02:14 PM
Which Super Beetle and What's Monday?

Old 05-21-2008, 02:28 PM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Which Super Beetle and What's Monday?
Any and jody is trying to put together a lil coffee and cars at tullys she made a thread about it

RB

Old 05-21-2008, 03:04 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Mark, not sure if you are interested, but I am doing a full body off resto on a White '65 Karmann Ghia Coupe. Original Color was white, but it got painted along the way. Been in the family since the 70's.

If I ever finish it, it might be fun to ask Jason to take some pics of the two, together?

see you around,

Trevor

Old 05-21-2008, 03:28 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Just realized I totally thread jacked the OP. Sorry.

To bring it back on topic... I am not sure you of your experience with Driving at the limit. But, if you are interested in a little more performance then the GT2 is unlikely to quite reach your expectations. If you want a more limited edition, enjoy the exclusivness of the car, and will keep it safe on the street, then I say go for the GT2. As others have said, you need to be a seriously skilled driver, with a great deal of safety gear, to really enjoy the higher limits of the 996 GT2.

The 997 GT2 has some of those safety features brought back into the car in a way that is less intrusive but still safe for most of us mere mortals.

If you do get the 996 GT2, good for you, you will enjoy it I am sure. It is one of the cars on my list for sure. If you are not a regular track addict and intend on pushing the Gt2 on the street or off the street, I am sure you will do the right thing and pay for some good lessons and track time.

Enjoy your car!

laters,

Oh, BTW, mad respect for you to post up here with this question, as some wouldn't even bother and just buy it. Sounds like you will make an informed decision regardless.

Old 05-21-2008, 04:13 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Sl33p3rS4
They didn't really steal it.....They were poking fun at F&F

you can get a 996 for a pretty reasonable price these days. not sure if you were thinking GT3 or regular 996 or an S. but...if you take a peek out there, they are becoming more affordable.

Old 05-21-2008, 04:19 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !

Bruv you just crack me up!

Old 05-21-2008, 04:39 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Now I understand the meaning of your location as "inside someone hot"

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT-2 in the Future