Exotics on Main (Bellevue).. this SAT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 10:38 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Note that Belle Pastry doesn't open until 8am. So, hanging around outside BS'ing is called for...

Old 05-21-2008, 11:45 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
personally I think that is bad location for an event..very limted parking and not a good spot to walk around the cars and view them... I will be hosting another one soon

Old 05-22-2008, 12:27 AM
lpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by atomic80
I'm going to Bremerton Friday morning with Troy so I'm available Saturday. I hope to have my new "mods" on before then.
Jason, my friend and I will be there at Bremerton for the Alfa lapping day, I will be driving my 997TT ! See you there !

Old 05-22-2008, 12:59 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
^^ A buddy of mine on his 07 350Z will be out there for the Alpha lapping day as well. I was going to go but I have to work. Oh well!

Old 05-22-2008, 02:34 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
man so much going on this weekend......

Old 05-22-2008, 09:57 AM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Brucem
personally I think that is bad location for an event..very limted parking and not a good spot to walk around the cars and view them... I will be hosting another one soon
It's actually not bad at all that time of the morning. Belle Pasty has parking for 10 or so cars, plus parking for easily 20+ cars on the streets which are deserted at that time.

"Old Main" has a nice cosmopolitan "feel" to it. There's nothing fun about hanging out in a parking lot. If you can name a place that offers good coffee/eats, ample parking in a nice and convenient setting, name it and we'll relocate for the next get-together...

Old 05-22-2008, 10:08 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^i've had fun bs'ing in parking lots! lol! but then again, i'm easily entertained! hehe!

i've seen the silversurfer have some fun one time in a parking lot one time too! wink*

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 05-22-2008 at 10:25 AM.
Old 05-22-2008, 10:26 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
It's actually not bad at all that time of the morning. Belle Pasty has parking for 10 or so cars, plus parking for easily 20+ cars on the streets which are deserted at that time.

"Old Main" has a nice cosmopolitan "feel" to it. There's nothing fun about hanging out in a parking lot. If you can name a place that offers good coffee/eats, ample parking in a nice and convenient setting, name it and we'll relocate for the next get-together...
I agree. Old Main is a very nice street to park on & hang out at. I think it's the perfect setting in bellevue for something like this.

Old 05-22-2008, 08:54 PM
audidriver18 is on a distinguished road
Oh man this really fun But I'm still in Miami

Old 05-22-2008, 11:06 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
To bad, will be Auto-xing! Sounds like a good time.

Old 05-23-2008, 04:23 AM
xpikenz is on a distinguished road
sounds fun! i'm gonna try to make it out to this one.. would a boxster and a 04 M3 count?.. i've only been to 2 events and im already wanting to sell my boxster and upgrading to something else..

Old 05-23-2008, 05:51 AM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
If you can name a place that offers good coffee/eats, ample parking in a nice and convenient setting, name it and we'll relocate for the next get-together...
I don't know the Old Main area so I don't know if this suggestion is better, but it does meet the criteria to an extent.

Krispy Kreme donuts in Issaquah. Parking for hundreds of cars, and there's a Starbucks next to it too if you want more coffee choices. It makes for a nice change of pace on occasion.

Link via Google Maps

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Krispy Kreme.JPG
Views:	147
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	70128  
Old 05-23-2008, 08:37 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
ohhh...krispy kremeeeeeeee. man...i just sounded like homer simpson!

todd and i need to make a trip out there one of these mornings and get the warm ones!

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 05-23-2008 at 12:37 PM.
Old 05-23-2008, 12:31 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
I wouldn't try to change the location of a Ferrari Chat event you guys are piggy backing on.
Exotics on main is from the Dark Side you know.
Just my .02

Old 05-23-2008, 12:37 PM
i hope the weather holds out! i'll be thinking of you all having nice, warm coffee and pastries while i'm standing on the autox course fetching cones! =)

main street is pretty location and good for pictures too! have fun!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotics on Main (Bellevue).. this SAT