I found a pic of my new M6

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 06:14 PM
willcoxmd will become famous soon enoughwillcoxmd will become famous soon enough
I found a pic of my new M6

Hey guys,
I haven't posted a picture of my '08. Not much different than the '07 except a few cosmetic changes. I do like it better.

Old 05-23-2008, 06:15 PM
NoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant future
Wow, I like the look of the conv versus the coupe. Nice!

Old 05-23-2008, 06:29 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Time for round 2 Snoqualmie to Yakima.

Old 05-23-2008, 06:33 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Time for round 2 Snoqualmie to Yakima.

that was a very fun drive! that was my first time out with all of you guys! it was the first time i drove that little boxster like that as well. you've all created a monster!

todd....very sexy!! wooohooooo!! i love it!

Old 05-23-2008, 06:35 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
that was a very fun drive! that was my first time out with all of you guys! it was the first time i drove that little boxster like that as well. you've all created a monster!

todd....very sexy!! wooohooooo!! i love it!

The looks on your guys faces that night was priceless. Good time always.

Old 05-23-2008, 06:38 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
here it is! the snoqualmie drive!....Todd.....does this memory tempt you to come out and play? hehe! that was a fun evening. =)

i'm happy for you todd! and mark will be pleased to have another white one to join his crew! now we just need some good weather so you can enjoy going topless!

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 05-23-2008 at 06:43 PM.
Old 05-23-2008, 07:04 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Nice rig..

Old 05-23-2008, 07:13 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
i want a pic of the new M6 next to the old one

I am sure the old one is gone though...

Old 05-23-2008, 07:16 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Love the car. Nice!

Old 05-23-2008, 07:16 PM
willcoxmd will become famous soon enoughwillcoxmd will become famous soon enough
Ya, out with the old and in with new, I can photoshop them together.
Vince, you'll have to get another GT3 to recreate that evening! Maybe we won't drive all the way to Idaho this time

Old 05-23-2008, 08:03 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Just curious, Todd and Vince. How did you guys finally realize that we weren't ahead of you guys and you guys finally turned around all the way out in Cle Elum?

Old 05-23-2008, 08:18 PM
Originally Posted by atomic80
Just curious, Todd and Vince. How did you guys finally realize that we weren't ahead of you guys and you guys finally turned around all the way out in Cle Elum?
We were both in our new rides that day and didn't care where we were going

Old 05-23-2008, 08:55 PM
That is true Vince! We were having fun and figured you guys were flying ahead of us. Honestly, it was the distance we had traveled. When I saw the Idaho border, i knew we went too far

Old 05-23-2008, 09:37 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
That's a beauty - Love the Color!!!

Old 05-23-2008, 10:40 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Beautiful car.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I found a pic of my new M6