My evil twin!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2008, 08:23 AM
SpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura about
I like the blacked out (probably modded) exhaust on the Evil Twin. You might consider doing that. I have never understood the exhaust tips on the 997TT anyway. Brilliant car, but this is something that I would change immediately upon acquisition. In the end, the car has to resemble the owner. You remember the movie Best In Show?

Maybe the owner resembles a skunk?

Old 06-11-2008, 08:47 AM
desaille is on a distinguished road
evil twin went to the dark side

Old 06-11-2008, 09:06 AM
dwnhillskater is on a distinguished road
If your going to darken something like that, why not just go all out and make it carbon fiber? That would be bad ***.

Old 06-11-2008, 09:41 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
If that car was done right. This is how a white 997TT should look.

Old 06-11-2008, 09:44 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
^^^Actually I saw that GTStreet at the Bimmerfest recently and IMHO it didn't look that good in person.

Old 06-11-2008, 09:46 AM
mitchelrl is on a distinguished road
People try to do this on bmws too and I have the same opinion.

This looks good on the new M3's since the roof is CF. This also looks good on mercedes with the pano roofs. That's it, it just looks cheesy just about everywhere else.

I would put a half norwegian/half irish vinyl flag on my roof before I'd paint it all black. Lol.

Old 06-11-2008, 10:05 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
^^^Actually I saw that GTStreet at the Bimmerfest recently and IMHO it didn't look that good in person.
All in the eyes of the beholder.

Old 06-11-2008, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by mitchelrl
People try to do this on bmws too and I have the same opinion.

This looks good on the new M3's since the roof is CF. This also looks good on mercedes with the pano roofs. That's it, it just looks cheesy just about everywhere else.

I would put a half norwegian/half irish vinyl flag on my roof before I'd paint it all black. Lol.
It's harder for the M3 to look different the rest of thousands of other modded M3s out there. So one has to raise the level of outrageousness just to look apart.

Old 06-11-2008, 10:17 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vincentdds
All in the eyes of the beholder.
It looks good in pictures but not in person.

Old 06-11-2008, 10:32 AM
Originally Posted by atomic80
It looks good in pictures but not in person.
Sounds like all the Super models.

Old 06-11-2008, 10:34 AM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
It looks like they guy wanted a pano roof, but Porsche doesn't make one, so two cans of krylon later.......

Old 06-11-2008, 10:40 AM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
I like the tint and TA rear apron... but that's it.

Old 06-11-2008, 10:50 AM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
Would of looked way better if they would have had someone lay down carbon fiber instead of painting it flat black. I like the tail lights…

Old 06-11-2008, 11:02 AM
willlangford is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by flyingcesar
Would of looked way better if they would have had someone lay down carbon fiber instead of painting it flat black. I like the tail lights…
I was thinking the same thing. Sometimes carbon if played out but I think on that car it really would stand out. I have seen it on other cars and it sure does pop.

Old 06-11-2008, 12:37 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
damn you all are jumping on the krylon bandwagon.. how about a better picture of the car to make accurate remarks

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My evil twin!