Spotted:

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 11:15 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Spotted a Nice Purple Magnum Custom color faded to light purple in front but couldn't catch him for another pic.....

Also Spotted driving through Yakima Saturday 2 guys walking down I-82 With Shotguns. Made me wonder about Gun control. ...WTF?

Old 01-04-2010, 11:53 AM
seattle_s4 will become famous soon enoughseattle_s4 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Spotted a Nice Purple Magnum Custom color faded to light purple in front but couldn't catch him for another pic.....

Also Spotted driving through Yakima Saturday 2 guys walking down I-82 With Shotguns. Made me wonder about Gun control. ...WTF?

WA is an open carry state:

http://www.opencarry.org/wa.html

Old 01-05-2010, 08:09 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Law or not...It's a touch un-nerving driving along at 75mph with guys and shotguns next to you. I can't imagine what would happen to grandma and grandpa if one of them took a shot at some Bird when they went by. 2 heartattacks and a few smashed up cars
.....still my only response is WTF

Old 01-05-2010, 08:25 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Thats Yaki-stan for you

Old 01-05-2010, 10:57 PM
Apple Sauce will become famous soon enough
Roy is all smiles, he's not there to bid, he just wanted to get closer to Amy Assiter

Old 01-07-2010, 08:48 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Spotted: coroners van at my neighbors house when I headed out at 5am for my run. Ugh, sad, neighbor was in the back.

Old 01-07-2010, 08:52 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Greta sorry to hear that.

Old 01-07-2010, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by gretapass
Spotted: coroners van at my neighbors house when I headed out at 5am for my run. Ugh, sad, neighbor was in the back.
very sad Greta. I can still remember the day our beautiful little 90 year old neighbor passed. She was fantastic to have around.

Old 01-08-2010, 11:29 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Spotted a dark color lambo murcielago (not sure if it was an LP640) on 167 North last night around 9:20 in Kent. It didn't have a license plate yet so it seems to be new (to someone at least).

Old 01-08-2010, 02:35 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Law or not...It's a touch un-nerving driving along at 75mph with guys and shotguns next to you. I can't imagine what would happen to grandma and grandpa if one of them took a shot at some Bird when they went by. 2 heartattacks and a few smashed up cars
Good thing you weren't old enough for the VN war.
It's truly is disturbing seeing more and more people carrying guns out in the open these days.

Old 01-09-2010, 07:52 AM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Better get used to it. In today's political climate more and more people will be owning/carrying guns. Stop by any gun shop and you can validate that statement. Better get your Bushmaster while you still can. You don't want to be the only unarmed guy out there!

Old 01-09-2010, 11:43 AM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Spotted a 458 Italia taking the Clyde Hill exit off of 520.

Old 01-09-2010, 12:12 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mr2guysingh
Ohhh. Need to start carrying my camera around with me.

Old 01-10-2010, 12:40 PM
black cgt in bremerton

Old 01-10-2010, 08:43 PM
Originally Posted by mr2guysingh
did you see a picture of one or did you see the only 458 italia in the US market? Most likely not a 458 because they aren't do for months

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.