Spotted:

Old 06-27-2008, 11:57 PM
Jeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to behold
Spotted:

< We should make this a sticky>

Was one of you the black S4 with the plate that says S4SPEED that I was playing with on 520W about 45 minutes ago?

Old 06-28-2008, 11:01 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
hmm....never seen that one. maybe we have a new member to recruit to the 6. =)

SPOTTED:
Black CGT with loud exhaust going up 148th toward BCC in Bellevue. Hmmm....any ideas who this may be? wink* =D

SPOTTED:
Red BMW M3 with black wheels headed up 148th as well to the Leavenworth gathering. Could it be the Mitchel man? or maybe his evil twin?

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 06-28-2008 at 06:24 PM.
Old 06-28-2008, 08:01 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
I played follow the leader (guess who was leader) with a black 996 C4S today southbound on 405 starting in Downtown Bellevue. Was that one of us - ????

Old 06-29-2008, 10:52 PM
mattclaud is on a distinguished road
Spotted: black f430 convert by coulon beach/405. Couldn't stop starring.

Old 06-29-2008, 11:56 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
This thread would be nuts in Vancouver...

But I seem to always miss the good spots when I'm in WA.

Old 06-30-2008, 10:21 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Spotted an Audi R8 in the Godfather's parking lot this morning in Auburn (doesn't someone here own that R8? there are dental / medical offices in the area)

Old 06-30-2008, 10:23 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^that may be kunal. especially if it's around medical/dental offices. what color was it?

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 06-30-2008 at 10:26 AM.
Old 06-30-2008, 10:37 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
kind of like a slate blue / green type color

Old 06-30-2008, 12:07 PM
kunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura about
That's my dad's r8. It is blue with silver blade. We own the dental office at the other corner and park our cars there.

Old 06-30-2008, 12:25 PM
Jeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to behold
Spotted. Red F430 spyder coming off 520W and crossing over 24th by the Cut, late Saturday afternoon. Olderish white guy in a baseball cap driving.

Old 06-30-2008, 12:27 PM
hmm....when you say "older" what do you mean? lol! paul (britblaster) has a red F430 (okay..i'm pretty sure that's what it is..i'm still learning italian! i know its a spyder though!) and he usually always wears a baseball hat. but....i won't comment on the "older" part. hehe!

Old 06-30-2008, 02:34 PM
Originally Posted by kunal
That's my dad's r8. It is blue with silver blade. We own the dental office at the other corner and park our cars there.

That's what I figured. I have seen the 996 there as well. I drive by daily on my way to my store.

Old 06-30-2008, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
hmm....when you say "older" what do you mean? lol! paul (britblaster) has a red F430 (okay..i'm pretty sure that's what it is..i'm still learning italian! i know its a spyder though!) and he usually always wears a baseball hat. but....i won't comment on the "older" part. hehe!
Older meaning older than me. 41+.

Old 06-30-2008, 06:21 PM
^^haha! it was probably paul then. =D

Old 06-30-2008, 07:41 PM
Boo
Boo is on a distinguished road
Spotted a Sprint Blue A3 (cayman07)with black time attack Volk wheels and carbon fiber hood parked in front of Cheesecake factory in downtown Seattle. Thought it was my twin at first when I saw it from the front, but I have a B6. Lookin good!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.