Spotted:

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 04:53 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Spotted at lunch today in Clearview. Driver looked just like Jesse from Dukes of Hazard, overalls and everything.

"this steering almost feels wooden...oh wait...it is!"

Old 08-11-2010, 05:03 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
literally gives you wood

Old 08-11-2010, 05:30 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by etvois
verde ithaca LP640 couple consecutive nights in front of Valencia in San Jose earlier this week
I was only there one evening for dinner on Santan Row. The valets are real jerks and I'd never go back. I wrote a letter to management. I was there Tuesday night from 6:00 to about 9:15 PM.

Old 08-11-2010, 05:31 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
did they steal the change out of your ash tray?

:-)

Old 08-11-2010, 05:44 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
No, we prepaid to park in front $20.00 from 6:00 to 9:00 PM- 3 hours. We arrived at a couple of minutes before 6 and were parked at exactly 6. We came back at 8:50 and there were people taking pictures of the cars. We stood 50 feet from the valet stand answering questions before we left. By the time we were done answering, it was 9:10 and the jerks charged us another $20.00. He could just have easily walked over and said something, but no, it's a scam. I'd never go back.

Old 08-11-2010, 06:37 PM
etvois is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by TommyJames
I was only there one evening for dinner on Santan Row. The valets are real jerks and I'd never go back. I wrote a letter to management. I was there Tuesday night from 6:00 to about 9:15 PM.
Oh right. There was a red diablo the first night. I felt pretty cool pulling up to valet in my bright blue toyota matrix rental. I knew I should have taken the car service offer instead.

What was the gray car behind you? I didn't look at the back and couldn't identify it.

Old 08-11-2010, 09:07 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Spotted a SLR roadster today going towards Newcastle Gulf course.

Old 08-11-2010, 10:24 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by mr2guysingh
Spotted a SLR roadster today going towards Newcastle Gulf course.

Did the driver look like an 18yr old little boy and REAL purdy, if so PJ's, he bought it for his new boy toy

Old 08-11-2010, 10:52 PM
PJS
ha ha... :-)

Old 08-11-2010, 11:19 PM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by PJS
ha ha... :-)
White gt3 rs and carrera gt out in burien! Tin room?? Not a 911 that's for sure. I live on the lake so I frequent the bars.

Old 08-12-2010, 12:09 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TommyJames
No, we prepaid to park in front $20.00 from 6:00 to 9:00 PM- 3 hours. We arrived at a couple of minutes before 6 and were parked at exactly 6. We came back at 8:50 and there were people taking pictures of the cars. We stood 50 feet from the valet stand answering questions before we left. By the time we were done answering, it was 9:10 and the jerks charged us another $20.00. He could just have easily walked over and said something, but no, it's a scam. I'd never go back.
Why didn't you just refuse to pay...I would have.

Old 08-12-2010, 01:09 PM
Zmonsta is infamous around these parts
Anyone knows of the modded White Smart car running around Bellevue? For sure it doesn't have the stock motor in it, cuz that thing sounded mean and was fast as heck, and it has wheel package and some conservative body kit.. Wondering if he is on this board...

Old 08-12-2010, 01:27 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
Did the driver look like an 18yr old little boy and REAL purdy, if so PJ's, he bought it for his new boy toy
It was some old guy with another old guy riding shotgun.

Old 08-12-2010, 09:07 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zmonsta
Anyone knows of the modded White Smart car running around Bellevue? For sure it doesn't have the stock motor in it, cuz that thing sounded mean and was fast as heck, and it has wheel package and some conservative body kit.. Wondering if he is on this board...
That sounds like one that Aaron and I looked at for sale recently in Seattle that had sport racing seats, modded headlights, etc. It was so cool - and great color! Wish I had taken some pictures.

Old 08-13-2010, 11:09 AM
ironcheflam is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Zmonsta

i think thats jack hes on m3post he also has a modded e92 m3.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.