Spotted:

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2009, 12:39 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
barrier has a s5 and a5 in stock to sell? hmmm. sign of the times
All dealers have A5s, most have a few S5s as well. Not hard to come by now. Plus they have been out for awhile.

Old 03-09-2009, 12:18 PM
mwy23 is a jewel in the roughmwy23 is a jewel in the roughmwy23 is a jewel in the rough
Funny before it came in on trade I offered them 90k because I knew it was coming in. they up'd the price i was told they were going to ask 115k LOL. I think the paid 105k for it. I thought 90k was fair
apparently the r8 was sir-mix-a-lot's former ride. are you one of the rapper's homies? he traded it in for a white turbo cab (according to greg). that r8 has a mean startup, and is gorgeous (esp in white).

it looks like there were a few 6speeders at barrier while i was negotiating on a cayman on saturday.

Old 03-09-2009, 12:23 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by mwy23
apparently the r8 was sir-mix-a-lot's former ride. are you one of the rapper's homies? he traded it in for a white turbo cab (according to greg). that r8 has a mean startup, and is gorgeous (esp in white).

it looks like there were a few 6speeders at barrier while i was negotiating on a cayman on saturday.
i'm no "hommie" lol. My girlfriend used to have Anthony as a client in her investment business.

i was offered the car by my barrier salesman. didn't know who's it was.

we stopped into Barrier saturday around 3 I believe I needed to talk with someone in service. so maybe we were there.

Did you get the Cayman. I love those things. Really cool car.

Old 03-09-2009, 12:46 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Mark, you're my "hommie"!

Old 03-09-2009, 01:07 PM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
I thought it was nice to know that $105k was the current local going trade-in value for the R8, but now I wonder if he was given a better trade-in value than average given his celebrity status.

Old 03-09-2009, 01:20 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gigharbor1
I thought it was nice to know that $105k was the current local going trade-in value for the R8, but now I wonder if he was given a better trade-in value than average given his celebrity status.
I think celebs only get better trade in $ when they get overcharged for what they are trading it in against... just like you and me

Old 03-09-2009, 01:30 PM
mwy23 is a jewel in the roughmwy23 is a jewel in the roughmwy23 is a jewel in the rough
i'm no "hommie" lol. My girlfriend used to have Anthony as a client in her investment business.

i was offered the car by my barrier salesman. didn't know who's it was.

we stopped into Barrier saturday around 3 I believe I needed to talk with someone in service. so maybe we were there.

Did you get the Cayman. I love those things. Really cool car.
i was at barrier from 130-5, so i was definitely there. we did come to an agreement on the car but i haven't taken delivery yet (they're detailing and replacing the windshield). so i almost got it, but not official in my book.

classic car sales speak, but greg said they give better trade-in values to repeat customers.

Old 03-09-2009, 01:38 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by gigharbor1
Barrier definately has a few customers that trade way more than most. 1 of there customers bought a new car every two months from them for a few years. LOL. I know he got good trade in values because he made it up to them in volume

That 105k trade in I think was blowing smoke up my Ars. I stick to my guns that the 90k I offered them for the car was what they gave him trade. I'd almost bet a Canlis dinner on it. So I was probably correct and he shot me a line. Thought I'd bite.

I'll just wait for Vincents and give him 65k next year when the S#$t has really hit the fan.

Originally Posted by mwy23
i was at barrier from 130-5, so i was definitely there. we did come to an agreement on the car but i haven't taken delivery yet (they're detailing and replacing the windshield). so i almost got it, but not official in my book.

classic car sales speak, but greg said they give better trade-in values to repeat customers.
were you buying that "White" Cayman S in the customer lot? That's nice........I came in and was there for just a blur. Harass my sales guy ask him about a couple cars coming in and get the heck out after I realized the guy I wanted wasn't even there.

Old 03-09-2009, 01:50 PM

were you buying that "White" Cayman S in the customer lot? That's nice........I came in and was there for just a blur. Harass my sales guy ask him about a couple cars coming in and get the heck out after I realized the guy I wanted wasn't even there.
yep, that's the one. should be a fun car.

the yellowing of the 3m on the rear sills is ugly.

Old 03-09-2009, 04:30 PM
Seattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes.. spotted someone. Blue 911TT w/ black wheels in Bothell CAREFULLY driving in the little blizzard that ripped through here. You have guts my man.. Sick car by the way whoever you are.

-Bojan

Old 03-09-2009, 04:57 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Spotted William driving the Scuderia in the snow about 45 minutes ago.

Old 03-09-2009, 04:58 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by David_J
Spotted William driving the Scuderia in the snow about 45 minutes ago.
He's got guts alright...

Old 03-09-2009, 05:01 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
I like an idiot drove the RWD car to work today, DOH !

Old 03-09-2009, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by atomic80
He's got guts alright...
He must have been testing out the snow mode in the car. The road he was on had a Nissan Pathfinder in the ditch about 1 mile ahead of him. I was in my truck and waved, but don't think he recognized me.

Old 03-09-2009, 05:51 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
So I am not the only one insane, I saw a Purple Elise in my office complex today

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.