So I copied Bruce........Or Did he

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 01:28 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Mr Jolly you don't understand the influence your beauty in the garage has on all of my cars in the garage. EVEN THOUGH I HAD WHITE first. Your 993 is the SH%T

Old 07-31-2008, 09:43 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Oh my God - Mark, I LOVE THAT! Just unbelievable - you are amazing. If you ever sell that mini, please let me be your first call, ok! I hope you will bring this to a weekend get together so I can see it in person. I have never drove a mini and hear they are tons of fun.

Old 07-31-2008, 09:59 PM
BiggerApe is infamous around these parts
LOVE it!!

Old 07-31-2008, 10:48 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
i'm confused. did you paint your silver to white? 'cos it looks very white, not pepper white. been thinking about getting a CS in white but pepper white that mini offers just look almost yellow to me. i think the mini makes a great gt3 sidekick. both with center exhaust tips!

Old 07-31-2008, 11:08 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
I like it Mark!

Old 07-31-2008, 11:25 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by speedoflight
i'm confused. did you paint your silver to white? 'cos it looks very white, not pepper white. been thinking about getting a CS in white but pepper white that mini offers just look almost yellow to me. i think the mini makes a great gt3 sidekick. both with center exhaust tips!

I changed the gray I bought to Carrara White. It was due a paint job. it already had over a 1000 miles on it. The Pepper white offered by mini isn't really white. It was kind of my plan from day one when I couldn't find the color I wanted.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:47 PM
Sendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to all
I've actually been considering selling my Touareg and getting a Mini. How do you like it? Enough space for light hauling (PC boxes, etc)?

Old 07-31-2008, 11:56 PM
Originally Posted by Sendero
I've actually been considering selling my Touareg and getting a Mini. How do you like it? Enough space for light hauling (PC boxes, etc)?

I think the car is great. for two people. 4 is not enough room. As far as getting in and out of the back with the seats down there is adequate space I don't know for sure how much space you will need. it's a great daily driver spunky quick and spacious up front

Old 08-01-2008, 12:02 AM
Porschedeisgn is infamous around these parts
White is the only color that shows of any multi-color effect w/o been too loud like orange /green etc..

nice mini RS

Anyway any tots on putting the mini stickers back at the front bonnet?

Last edited by Porschedeisgn; 08-01-2008 at 12:38 AM.
Old 08-01-2008, 09:42 PM
willcoxmd is infamous around these partswillcoxmd is infamous around these parts
is that a new car or did you bleach the old one? in any event, best looking mini i've ever seen bro.

Old 08-01-2008, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by Porschedeisgn
White is the only color that shows of any multi-color effect w/o been too loud like orange /green etc..

nice mini RS

Anyway any tots on putting the mini stickers back at the front bonnet?
i bought the black strips for the hood but i haven't decided yet. i also have the checkerboard stickers for the sunroofs. even if i wanted the stripes back on it i would have to wait for a few so the fresh paint can heal......

Todd. It's a brand new Carrara White paint job of the old Gray... Mini doesn't make White, white. They just make cream white (pepper)

Old 08-02-2008, 03:14 AM
Porschedeisgn is infamous around these parts
ok then post some pics when you paste them on!.

Its amazing how colors alone can spruce up and change the look of a car!

Old 08-02-2008, 07:31 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Mark, what I really want to know is with all your really neat cars, how do you decide each day which one to drive? Do you do one each day of the week, or do you rotate week by week, or does it depend where you are going. Decisions, Decisions, Decisions Good thing you aren't a woman.

Old 08-02-2008, 07:31 PM
Mark, what I really want to know is with all your really neat cars, how do you decide each day which one to drive? Do you do one each day of the week, or do you rotate week by week, or does it depend where you are going. Decisions, Decisions, Decisions Good thing you aren't a woman

Old 08-03-2008, 10:55 PM
greta i walk to the garage if i'm lazy i drive the closest one if i'm feeling spunky i drive the farthest from the house.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: So I copied Bruce........Or Did he