So I copied Bruce........Or Did he

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 01:49 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
So I copied Bruce........Or Did he

Officially I might have lost my mind. But who really knows. As long as it's WHITE I'm ok

Before

After a bucket full of Carrara White Touch up paint......

Possible Inspiration ??

Old 07-31-2008, 07:45 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
I love the graphics!

Looks way better in white with black rims.

Old 07-31-2008, 08:03 AM
SpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura about
you kill me. lets just say that if you had to do a "mini-me" for the GT3RS this was very well executed.

Old 07-31-2008, 08:18 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
that's one cool mini! i love the graphics as well! and i agree with pj...the black wheels look smokin!

Old 07-31-2008, 09:34 AM
SpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura about
but if you MUST go for modding the little beast.....

swap one of these into it: http://www.h1v8.com/page/page/4553428.htm

Old 07-31-2008, 09:36 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
That came out GREAT! The CF parts really pop now!

Can't wait to see it in person!

Old 07-31-2008, 09:43 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
The graphic on the side is just a magnet. Not permanent.

won't be modding anything else. It's done. Almost..

Old 07-31-2008, 09:54 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Haha I can't believe you wash the gray off of your car again. For sake of consistency, you need to do the same for the F430 coupe and the two oldies. What car show was that?

Old 07-31-2008, 10:13 AM
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Haha I can't believe you wash the gray off of your car again. For sake of consistency, you need to do the same for the F430 coupe and the two oldies. What car show was that?

The two old ones are staying the same. I've always wanted a purple car

Old 07-31-2008, 11:10 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Looks much better Mark!

Old 07-31-2008, 11:46 AM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
That’s one of the best looking Mini’s around. Congrats.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:59 AM
Kuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to behold
For sake of consistency, you need to do the same for the F430 coupe and the two oldies.
Don't give him any ideas!

Old 07-31-2008, 12:22 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kuzi
Don't give him any ideas!
You too, need to dump all your AWD monsters into the red sea.

Old 07-31-2008, 12:25 PM
Kuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to behold
You too, need to dump all your AWD monsters into the red sea.
But I love those "nero" monsters! I can go anywhere in em.

Old 07-31-2008, 01:25 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
I love it. Much better than the white that Mini offers. A Mini in real white, I might need to get me one of those.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: So I copied Bruce........Or Did he