Life Update

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 06:11 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Life Update

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to check in. I know I haven't been around too much lately, but I am trying to get back into it. Anyways I thought I'd let everyone know that Mara and myself got married on the 5th and are expecting a little one sometime in april or may timeframe. I guess I am not in PJ's boat and will have to get permission slips signed 2 weeks out before events to make sure I can make it jp PJ. I have been working the last three weeks in a row but hopefully I can get out early on saturday and make it to the park place event.

See you guys soon,

RB

Old 09-15-2008, 09:41 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
RB,
congrats!!!! now you'll be looking at baby recaro seats! i hope we can get you out to some more events before driving season winds down!

Old 09-16-2008, 07:32 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I am going to have to talk he into the recaros haha. I really want to make it out to a couple more events but since getting married I have only had one day off so we will see if I plead my case with her haha

Old 09-16-2008, 09:30 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
From my recent experience... pack in as much as you can before the kid arrives...

Old 09-16-2008, 10:12 AM
Hobby Logger is just really niceHobby Logger is just really niceHobby Logger is just really niceHobby Logger is just really nice
I was just thinking about you yesterday, wondering where you were and how things were going for you, glad to have you back on the 6.

Old 09-16-2008, 10:15 AM
I have been absent lately. With work and fishing and my broken motherboard on my laptop its been tough. I'm going back to my slacking ways and will access 6speed on my phone when there are breaks in between training so I will be back. I have to thin the post count difference jody has widened up on me as impossible as it may be I will try haha

Old 09-16-2008, 10:19 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
RB,
do you have any pictures from your wedding day? i know you're having a ceremony later, but did you get any from the your day? =) mara is beautiful and seems like a really great person! it was a pleasure meeting her at C&C a few months back.
good catch RB!! =D

Old 09-16-2008, 10:44 AM
I know its lame but our camera actually broke the day before. Sad. I can hopefully drag her out to a couple more meets or what not but she's scared to go over 80 in the lotus

Old 09-16-2008, 11:25 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Ok, you got married, you're expecting a kid, your laptop is broken, your camera broke too, etc. What's wrong with the picture?

Just kidding, congratulations RB.

Old 09-16-2008, 11:36 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Time to look for a mini van and baby seat.

Old 09-16-2008, 11:38 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Buddy! Hope to see you soon.

Old 09-16-2008, 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Time to look for a mini van and baby seat.
You take that back right now vincent!!! Haha. She really wants a maxima so that will probably be the compromise.
By compromise I mean that's what she wants. I'm learning fast I guess haha

Old 09-16-2008, 08:32 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
congrats on the nuptuals. congrats on never having an opinion again and congrats on the last 7 months of your alone time with a car, your buddies and your wife.

reality kids are awesome and you are in for a great time. you'll have to settle for living vicariously through all the retired, never really ever worked people and people without kids online just like us poor working stiffs.

great news for you.. good woman equals great life...equals great kid...equals 2027 and 150k a year college at u dub..ouch.

Old 09-16-2008, 11:46 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
^ LMAO

But at least the kid will have UW!

Old 09-17-2008, 08:10 AM
Very good points mark. I am trying to get in a lot of alone time with the lotus. I've been using it as a dd for the last 2 weeks. Hopefully the baby ends up being a car nut and give me more support on grabbing up some future cars. And college man that sounds so far away but I know it sneaks up on you like my parents said. I was going to plu which isn't cheap so that put.a dent in their saving I'm sure and I know karma will get me back haha