2008 Sema

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 01:25 AM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
I wish I could join you all! Sema looks like a blast and to do it with all you would be great. You guys will have a blast.

I am sure all you ballers have the hook ups already. But I do have a Limo Driver I have used for years. He has all the hook ups for all the clubs and anything or everything you might need, if you know what I mean. For CES and other conventions we usually put him on retainer and he is always there when you need him. If you want his contact info shoot me a PM and I will get you in touch with him!

Rob

Old 10-08-2008, 08:32 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by carjeda
Hi Jody! Thanks, but I didn't actually didn't do the artwork. I did most all of it besides the artwork. It is kinda cool.

I think I read that you and Todd were going down to Vegas.............? It's insane down there. If you are........have fun.

When are we doing a fall drive? I am so ready.
hi carlos! long time no see! how are ya???

todd and i were going to go down when we were offered tickets back around february, but our schedules with work isn't going to allow us to make it this year.

fall drive? i'm always in for a drive!

Old 10-08-2008, 11:35 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by carjeda
Vince,

SEMA is alot like fashion. It depends on what's in style or the latest trend. For the most part, manufacturers are debuting next year's products for their vendors or dealers. So you will see everything that is available worldwide for cars, trucks, and everything in between. Pretty cool if you know what your looking for.

In regard to trends............a few years back, Hummer's were the in thing to mod. I must have seen 25 of them modded bigtime. I heard numerous times that there were actually 125 from people that had they're Hummer in a display. The next year it was the Dodge Charger, then it was the new Mustang and so on. The tuner/drifter theme is huge too. I didn't see alot of exotic euro stuff other than the car's themselves as displays for accessories, like audio, electronics, wheels and tires. I'm sure there is, but at the time I wasn't keeping an eye out for it.

Have fun!
Carlos thanks for the analogy but I have no clue about fashions. Therefore I will just stick with whatever are shiniest there.

Old 10-10-2008, 03:28 PM
beegee is on a distinguished road
I'll be there too. It'll be my first SEMA and looking forward to it.

Old 10-13-2008, 02:49 PM
DanWeber is a splendid one to beholdDanWeber is a splendid one to beholdDanWeber is a splendid one to beholdDanWeber is a splendid one to beholdDanWeber is a splendid one to beholdDanWeber is a splendid one to beholdDanWeber is a splendid one to behold
I will go there as well

Old 10-13-2008, 02:55 PM
DanWeber is a splendid one to beholdDanWeber is a splendid one to beholdDanWeber is a splendid one to beholdDanWeber is a splendid one to beholdDanWeber is a splendid one to beholdDanWeber is a splendid one to beholdDanWeber is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Bleu Omdurman
Vincent,

If you get invited and decide to go, look up my best friend (other than my wife of course) Devin Meucci. He owns Probably the coolest '69 Dodge Charger on earth. IMO. Several hundred thousand dollars went into making the car perfect and many of the vendors use it as a showcase for there products.

Here's a vid

An article on Devin once stated, "He's a financial advisor by trade..., but like a doctor who puffs on stogies, he doesn't always heed his own advice."

Laters,

Trevor
Hey,
this is the best Charger I have ever seen. I am also on a pro touring forum where I saw the complete build.
I have planned on buying a Charger and this will be my inspiration.
Please tell me in which booth the car is at. Will your friend be there as well?
Thanks,
Dan

Old 10-13-2008, 03:00 PM
rc1320 can only hope to improve
Originally Posted by DanWeber
Hey,
this is the best Charger I have ever seen. I am also on a pro touring forum where I saw the complete build.
I have planned on buying a Charger and this will be my inspiration.
Please tell me in which booth the car is at. Will your friend be there as well?
Thanks,
Dan
I'm fully aware that I'm about to hijack this thread but can you tell us any more info about this 69 Charger that will be at SEMA? What booth will it be in and what types of mods does it have?

Also, what do you think of Mr. Angry's 1969 Charger? It will likely be at SEMA also. You can see more of it here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3100151

Old 10-14-2008, 06:56 PM
JDBT is on a distinguished road
I will be there.

Stop by the Status Racing booth (Main hall - Racing & Performance section) and say hi. Booth # 24955