Moving to Bellevue

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 11:49 AM
ABTsportsline is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by lpm 505
I told my wife I went to lunch with you guys and I was the one behind the camera taking pictures of you guys !

My wife is friends with her too, three of us went to UMI Sake House in Belltown last night for drinks !
Umi is amazing. i recommend this place for a lunch idea sometime for sure! (if they're even open for lunch - i've only done dinner there, but GREAT food for sure)

also The Slip in downtown Kirkland would be a good idea when the weather gets better. it has nice outdoor seating, great views of the park & water, and they have pretty good burgers/food as well.

Old 04-13-2009, 11:55 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ABTsportsline
Umi is amazing. i recommend this place for a lunch idea sometime for sure! (if they're even open for lunch - i've only done dinner there, but GREAT food for sure)

also The Slip in downtown Kirkland would be a good idea when the weather gets better. it has nice outdoor seating, great views of the park & water, and they have pretty good burgers/food as well.
I'd be in to moving the next one after Tacoma to Kirkland. I'm always up for a drive.

sportsline so you know we started another thread for 6 Speed lunches Check out the nw section for the new thread. our next lunch is scheduled for the 28th I believe

Old 04-22-2009, 03:22 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Decided to put a custom countertop onto one of our other displays. Something different not commonly used.

Old 04-27-2009, 12:12 PM
ABTsportsline is on a distinguished road
that is an amazing wood.... what is that?

Old 04-27-2009, 09:37 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
It's actually a PSL beam (typically used as a structural member in a house frame) that we coated with 4 layers of a glossy waterproof finish. PSL is an assembly of long, thin strands of wood veneer glued together.