Moving to Bellevue

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 03:30 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Moving to Bellevue

So we decided to move out of our super old & crappy building and move our showroom/office to bellevue. We will be directly across from Acura of Bellevue. Look forward to lunches with all you Eastsiders!

I'll let you guys know when our grand opening of our kitchen/bath showroom will be! I'll probably be going down to Parkplace to stare at some of their cars on my breaks heh, perfect location for a car lover like me!

Anyways just thought I'd share. I've had enough of our current building. It floods everytime it rains, its a steel building with no insulation... so it is usually very cold in the winter & super hot in the summer... finally moving to something decent! Lease rates right now are super low too, so that helps!

See you all on the Eastside!

Old 01-09-2009, 03:40 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
very cool! congrats on your move! i think you'll enjoy your stay! there are some good little places to eat around your new home!

Old 01-09-2009, 03:43 PM
Seattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats man!

Old 01-09-2009, 03:44 PM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
Congratulations on the move I hope It helps your business grow…

Old 01-09-2009, 04:23 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats. Don't forget where you came from or I will have to address you as the defector

Old 01-09-2009, 04:43 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
^^ I'm still living in the south end lol. I am looking at property in Issaquah though... so I may be a defector sometime in the future lol

Old 01-09-2009, 05:39 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Issaquah is a nice area. You'll deff find a nice house for the right price, they built a bunch of homes there in the last couple of years

Old 01-09-2009, 06:02 PM
^^ I'm not looking at houses since I build them, I'm looking at land only.

Old 01-09-2009, 06:11 PM
mprsev will become famous soon enoughmprsev will become famous soon enough
Good location!

Old 01-09-2009, 06:49 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
^^ I'm not looking at houses since I build them, I'm looking at land only.
A lot of the land was bought up from new construction, but I still think you'll be able to find something. Are you going to look at Carnation,Fall City and Preston too?

Old 01-09-2009, 06:51 PM
Maybe Preston/North Bend but not Carnation.

Old 01-09-2009, 07:56 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Carnation should have a lot of land learned out in the next few weeks. Might have to rebuild on stilts though

Old 01-09-2009, 10:34 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations. That ought to be a good location for your business. Surrounding businesses there to compliment yours. Great time to negotiate a good rent structure and lease terms too. Good time to negotiate a fabulous deal on land. Your timing should be wonderful to set you up for much success. Best wishes to you!

Old 01-09-2009, 10:41 PM
Thanks Greta!

Old 01-09-2009, 11:25 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Welcome to the gracious living belt! Enjoy. Best of Luck with the business.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Moving to Bellevue