Moving to Bellevue

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 10:04 AM
Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !
congrats on your move. i wish you success at your new location!

Old 01-11-2009, 11:22 AM
RF5BPilot is just really niceRF5BPilot is just really niceRF5BPilot is just really niceRF5BPilot is just really niceRF5BPilot is just really nice
Hope the business goes well. Park Place can be an enjoyable & expensive way to spend spare time. Remember as glitzy as it is, it is (largely) a used car lot and there are some very pretty cars with serious problems. Make sure any PPI is done by someone you know and trust rather than a referral from them. (Don't ask me how I know....)

Old 01-11-2009, 02:48 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Thanks for the hint. I'm not really planning on buying anything from them, just looking and possibly getting my car washed once in a while.

Old 01-11-2009, 06:01 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
That is great news!! congrats onthe new location... my office is just down the street from you next to Windemere

Old 01-11-2009, 06:13 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brucem
That is great news!! congrats onthe new location... my office is just down the street from you next to Windemere
Didn't realize you were an eastsider Bruce. What kind of business do you have?

Old 01-11-2009, 06:50 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Bruce sells promotional items for businesses - Shirts, pens, mugs, you name it.

Old 01-11-2009, 08:34 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Yes I do that as my part time biz....

MY full time Job for the past 5+ years is Senior Mortgage Consultant at First Rate Financial
BEfore that I was a finance director for car dealers

Old 01-11-2009, 08:47 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
crap i've lost one of the last southenders.

ok your all snobs.... damn eastsiders.

Old 01-11-2009, 08:48 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I think bruce still lives in luxurious pierce county. At least last time I talked to him he did

Old 01-11-2009, 11:31 PM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
crap i've lost one of the last southenders.

ok your all snobs.... damn eastsiders.
Mark, I still live in the South, so I'm only half-snob

Old 01-11-2009, 11:51 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
Mark, I still live in the South, so I'm only half-snob
ok your still cool

Old 01-11-2009, 11:56 PM
I'm glad you approve, Mark!

Old 01-12-2009, 01:21 AM

MY full time Job for the past 5+ years is Senior Mortgage Consultant at First Rate Financial
That I did not know! That's good to know.

Old 01-12-2009, 02:59 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future

And to think, all this time I thought you were just a pimp bringing the south end girls up to make some cash! You have a real job too?? =)

Crazy,

You, Bruce and I should do lunch next week for sure. We have some good eats around the Eastside =)

Rob

Old 01-12-2009, 07:36 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
LOL, and I still live in the south end too. I've been so on the fence about moving, but the next step up at work puts me right back in Kent (stuck in the office a bit more permanently) and I'd hate to move 26 miles away from a promotion I know I am going to get.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Moving to Bellevue