meetup.com for Cars-N-Coffe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 10:07 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Won't make this for a while. Look forward to seeing pics though

Old 02-13-2009, 10:47 AM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
Pretty sure I'm in

Old 02-13-2009, 10:57 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
i've got a thread going for the same place but on the 21st (next saturday). hopefully i'll see you guys on the 21st!

take some pics from tomorrow! i love seeing the pictures! =)

Old 02-13-2009, 12:01 PM
FerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant future
I think I'm going to EoM and then rolling as a group to RTC.

Old 02-13-2009, 01:19 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
i've got a thread going for the same place but on the 21st (next saturday). hopefully i'll see you guys on the 21st!

take some pics from tomorrow! i love seeing the pictures! =)
If you were in the BMW club you'd be going to the Garage Tour on the 21st. PM or e-mail me if your interested in seeing some different kinds of cars.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.