meetup.com for Cars-N-Coffe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 06:25 PM
michaeldorian will become famous soon enoughmichaeldorian will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
Bring the Scud, Paul!!!
Never seen a Scud in real life. Bring the Scud.

Old 01-14-2009, 06:26 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Stealth 993
South Sounders, do you want to meet up @ the rest stop on I-5 North bound, right after Fife?
What time ??

Old 01-14-2009, 06:30 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by EM5PWR
What time ??
Say 8:15 leave @ 8:30. That gives us plenty of time to get there.

Old 01-14-2009, 06:31 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
any eastsiders want to meet up and drive down together? we can catch up w/ the s. enders at the c&c.

let's say 8:15 back of whole foods/bellevue?
That could work for me. I am still waiting to see if I have to go to Forks with Amy and her sister for her sisters birthday. I guess some movie was based there or something.

Old 01-14-2009, 06:41 PM
lpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
That could work for me. I am still waiting to see if I have to go to Forks with Amy and her sister for her sisters birthday. I guess some movie was based there or something.
Is it the movie "Twilight" ? It was based in Forks but the movie was shot in Oregon !

Old 01-14-2009, 07:37 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by lpm 505
Is it the movie "Twilight" ? It was based in Forks but the movie was shot in Oregon !
Yep that is the one.

But we just got "Get Out of Jail Free Card" so it looks like Otto and I will be there. Otto is excited to see a Scud too

Old 01-14-2009, 07:51 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome, this should be a great turnout! See you all there!

Old 01-14-2009, 08:27 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by michaeldorian
Never seen a Scud in real life. Bring the Scud.
How do you haul this around ??

Old 01-14-2009, 08:29 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by EM5PWR
How do you haul this around ??

Ski mask and unmarked van I think that was on 24 season 3

Old 01-14-2009, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by Stealth 993
Say 8:15 leave @ 8:30. That gives us plenty of time to get there.
I'll be there.. If you want shoot me a pm with your number just in case..

Old 01-14-2009, 09:06 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
I may make it but hell if I am signing up on another forum. I will be in the MINI but it will be the last time I do a drive in THAT car this year.

Old 01-14-2009, 09:11 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Hey stealth (sorry dunno your name) a few of us south enders are going to meet at the supermall at I believe 830am. Need to confirm with vincent but I think that's the time and place

Old 01-14-2009, 09:12 PM
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
Ski mask and unmarked van I think that was on 24 season 3
If you look real close you can see Jack Bauer in the bushes through the fence..

Old 01-14-2009, 09:18 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like I can come too! My husband will ride down with me too as he is meeting his buddies there to leave on a golfing vacation, so it will work out perfect (just need to find a way to get his clubs down there now!).

Old 01-14-2009, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by gretapass
Looks like I can come too! My husband will ride down with me too as he is meeting his buddies there to leave on a golfing vacation, so it will work out perfect (just need to find a way to get his clubs down there now!).
Throw them in his lap with the window down that or bunjis. Lots and lots of bunjis

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.