Pics of the CLS 55 and P Car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 12:39 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Ya that is the biggest pain about the bumper on my car. It hangs so low I need to figure out where I am going when it comes to seattle. Most garages I can't get into. That isn't such a big deal as a 2nd car and that is why I love my RL being stock
The rocket bumper REALLY sets the CLS off, but I don't know the cost and not sure how much lower it would be over stock setup. be cool if you could see a side by side picture

Old 02-06-2009, 12:53 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
^^ I was in downtown seattle on my G37 recently and was coming out of a parking garage... man did I scrape the crap out of my underbody... after that I always use the wife's stock sedan when going to downtown.

Old 02-09-2009, 01:48 PM
gareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by jags911tt
Thanks G, long time brother. How u doing?
Sorry for the sluggish response, I've been busy working and splitting assets with ex, etc...

Next time your guys roll out let me know, I still got my Bentley and RS4 so I can still roll with you all.

Old 02-10-2009, 06:06 PM
mprsev will become famous soon enoughmprsev will become famous soon enough
Low bumpers can be a problem driving around Seattle. CarNutz had a customer's CLS with the Rocket bumper that might still be there being worked on.

But with the CLS you can raise the car with the push of a button to help clear most obstacles.