Poker Players??

Old 02-10-2009, 09:14 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Sunday sounds good..

Old 02-10-2009, 09:18 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
I like the tourney idea. $20 buy in and up to 2 more buy ins.

I wont be driving to Gig Harbor and drinking, so I guess it is H2O for me.

Old 02-10-2009, 09:22 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I'll bring my wife. Sunday is best for me. Mark being the big baller mini driver that you are, I have to ask do you have an atm on the property?

Old 02-10-2009, 09:23 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Can we smoke cigars at the casa de mark?

Old 02-10-2009, 09:26 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
And is this Sunday the first day, or next? Also what time? My parents are in GH, so I could always stop in to see them as well....

Old 02-10-2009, 09:33 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I think next week he said this week is no good because he is hiding from the snow

Old 02-10-2009, 09:40 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
we'll figure out the time. who knows how long i'll be in Sun Valley

Old 02-11-2009, 01:16 AM
Senna is a jewel in the roughSenna is a jewel in the roughSenna is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Brucem
I play... i suck at it but I have fun playing
My brotha from anotha motha.

Old 02-11-2009, 07:55 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
What about those guys who have no idea how to play, such as me for one? Will I have to be your "host" instead? Bring you guys hookers, drinks, booze, drugs, rock and roll, etc.

Old 02-11-2009, 09:18 AM
I can teach u jason. Its quite simple. Once you learn what the hierarchy of hands are then the rest is up to you to learn or adapt a style ie the safe player, the bull****ter, or me, the winner

Old 02-11-2009, 10:58 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
I can teach u jason. Its quite simple. Once you learn what the hierarchy of hands are then the rest is up to you to learn or adapt a style ie the safe player, the bull****ter, or me, the winner

I can BS with the best of them.

Only thing I need to figure out is with my kids. If the wife comes along, we'll need a sitter for the kids.

Old 02-11-2009, 11:09 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
When we have this. NO KIDS ALLOWED.

It's my Sunday without em. No one can take that away. Best would be to just send the wife. You can watch the kids.

Old 02-11-2009, 11:29 AM
lawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the rough
i am game. buzzed hornet can drive me down

Old 02-11-2009, 11:34 AM
Ya, like I'd trust any of you guys with my wife
Actually, she could probably kick your butt if she had to.

Old 02-11-2009, 11:50 AM
Banned
drpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by itrhybrid
Ya, like I'd trust any of you guys with my wife
Actually, she could probably kick your butt if she had to.
how about me? i'm just a small tiny asian guy

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Poker Players??