Poker Players??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 05:41 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Have we settled on a buy in amount?

Old 02-17-2009, 05:52 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Do I get a lesson if I come?

Old 02-17-2009, 05:53 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
You'll get something alright..

Old 02-17-2009, 05:57 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
I can give you some pointers. The wife is coming she will break it down for you. She will give percentages for winning the hand just like on ESPN when they hold their cars.

Old 02-17-2009, 06:41 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
I think we make it friendly cheap deal. Will we want to play just "hold em" or others as well. It appears we will only have 8 max so that's probably best for the first night anyway. Someone mentioned $20 buy in and we'll play inexpensive. Anyone have a problem there?

Old 02-17-2009, 06:47 PM
Sounds good to me.

Old 02-17-2009, 06:49 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
I think we make it friendly cheap deal. Will we want to play just "hold em" or others as well. It appears we will only have 8 max so that's probably best for the first night anyway. Someone mentioned $20 buy in and we'll play inexpensive. Anyone have a problem there?
Can we do side bets ??

Old 02-17-2009, 07:02 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Is it full already? I still can't commit, but would like to come if the wife gives me a hall pass...

Old 02-17-2009, 07:38 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
I'm cool with the buy-in and playing Hold'em. I'll need an address and any special directions to your place, Mark. Coming from Seattle. I might be stopping by Mike's (Stealth993) beforehand. I think he is in Tacoma. Thanks.

Old 02-17-2009, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by Busta Rib
I'm cool with the buy-in and playing Hold'em. I'll need an address and any special directions to your place, Mark. Coming from Seattle. I might be stopping by Mike's (Stealth993) beforehand. I think he is in Tacoma. Thanks.
Maybe we can all meet up and rain down on Marks all at once..Count me in if you guys plan a meeting place/time.

Jim

Old 02-17-2009, 08:00 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I'm coming from Everett, so I need at least a general location besides GH? My parents live in GH on the East side of Gig Harbor looking across the water at Vashon Is. I might come down early and see them, then head over.

James

Old 02-17-2009, 08:59 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
I'm on the west side of the harbor. PM me and I'll release an address. Buzzered We hope you can come down. I didn't see for sure but I'm not a huge fan of cigars unless the games going a long time and for lot's of money. like close to $50 buy in...I'd prefer to keep the pool house cigar smoke free.

Old 02-17-2009, 09:10 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Rain check for me this time guys. Have fun!

Old 02-17-2009, 10:14 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
I'm on the west side of the harbor. PM me and I'll release an address. Buzzered We hope you can come down. I didn't see for sure but I'm not a huge fan of cigars unless the games going a long time and for lot's of money. like close to $50 buy in...I'd prefer to keep the pool house cigar smoke free.
No problem on the stoggies. I didnt expect a yes, but I am a salesman so I always have to ask for the sale, right? hehe

I will try to be extra good to Amy over the next couple days and I will see if I can make it. Jason, got room for an extra, do you want to car pool down.

Old 02-17-2009, 10:19 PM
maybe later in the year when we can play with all the doors open and stoggies will be ok
so far I've got Jim and Jim pm'd in. Jason, Bruce possibly, Rob, Rb and better half, me. Vasiliy called in sick. I knew the $20 bucks should have been in ruble's.

Joe I see you reading. Will the little lady let you get away? Vince the girls will be in bed by 6. Do you think you'll at least show for a drink and BS with us?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Poker Players??