I'm sorry Starbucks. I can't support you anymore...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 09:32 AM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
I'm sorry Starbucks. I can't support you anymore...

I recently purchased a Nespresso machine. This thing is amazing. I bought the package with the Aerocino milk frother included. The espresso is amazing, the crema is perfect, and the froth is so light and dry. If you haven't seen one of these machines, it uses little pods filled with coffee. It literally blows Strabucks out of the water, and they offer 12 different coffees so you can always mix it up a little. So I say "I'm sorry Starbucks" We've had about 12 good years together, but I have moved on to better things.

John

Old 03-03-2009, 09:33 AM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Are you bringing that to the next coffee meet? =)

Old 03-03-2009, 09:35 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
john,
i'd love to take your word for it, but i think you should prove it all to us by having an event on a chilly day, set up your new machine, and brew us each up a cup so we can see for ourselves. wink* j/k....j/k....

ps...i like mine with a frothy white "BG in it. hehe!

Old 03-03-2009, 09:39 AM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
Are you bringing that to the next coffee meet? =)
OK, so the coffee meet is at 8 in the morning on a Saturday correct? Perfect, I'll bring the machine, and you bring the Kahlua.

Old 03-03-2009, 09:39 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Which nespresso machine did you get?

Old 03-03-2009, 09:41 AM
Former Vendor
I got the Essenza C100 Automatic. My parents have the Le Cube, and they actually turned me onto this.

Old 03-03-2009, 09:44 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by detailjohn
OK, so the coffee meet is at 8 in the morning on a Saturday correct? Perfect, I'll bring the machine, and you bring the Kahlua.
oh no...no....the event at ERTC (i believe desert fire) actually supplied coffee and goodies at the event. i guess you'll have to hook up the gang on a sunday get together. lol! i j/k of course. i just like giving you a hard time cuz you're a nice guy.

Old 03-03-2009, 11:14 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
LOL! John, we got a really nice Espresso machine a couple of years ago. It saved us over $50 a week! Once you get the hang of it, they taste great!!

But I still go to other Coffee shops every now & again.

Old 03-03-2009, 12:01 PM
AlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to all
I'm the biggest Nespresso fan out there. Since I bought mine, I've convinced five friends (and even my mom) to get one. I thought all home machines less than $2K were junk, but this is an awesome little machine that produces great lattes with rich, full crema.

Old 03-03-2009, 01:33 PM
cellg8 is on a distinguished road
sounds awesome. here's the clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKzoiccvaq4

Old 03-03-2009, 02:03 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AlgaeHater
I'm the biggest Nespresso fan out there. Since I bought mine, I've convinced five friends (and even my mom) to get one. I thought all home machines less than $2K were junk, but this is an awesome little machine that produces great lattes with rich, full crema.
You can get quite a few nice ones in the $750+ range $2k plus for Super Automatics (just push a button).

Mine makes perfect Espresso, & a cup cost about $.25, that's using the good stuff. I can adjust the tamp to get just about any flavor you want, from bitter to smooth. My favorite is a Maciato pull, rich & full flavor.

Old 03-03-2009, 03:46 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
These were all the rage when I was living in Europe this fall.

Old 03-03-2009, 03:50 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
I don't get it. Where does the barista live? Does she come in the box? I'm so confused.

Old 03-03-2009, 03:58 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
^^ She is extra mini... must have taken her from the McDonald's commercial and stuffed her inside.

Old 03-03-2009, 06:36 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
I have a friend who owns a shop, so I always just go there. But we did buy one of these machines for the office and I must say it's pretty legit...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.