Sunday's event at Gig Harbor

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 03:56 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HUMMM 3
And BTW, if it is really on the 17th, then Greta HAS to show up, because her feeble excuse was that she was leaving town on the 18th, which means unless it takes all day for her to pack, she can jolly well make it this time. So there!
Oh Larry - I wish it was just an excuse, but I really am going to Las Vegas. If you look back over last years thread, you will see I go to this convention every year - for the past 25+ years! I leave on Sunday - which is apparently the 17th. If you have in on Saturday, I would come for sure!

Old 04-26-2009, 09:36 AM
Bosco is a jewel in the roughBosco is a jewel in the roughBosco is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Bosco check this out. This cars been for sale for well over a year. Starting at 225k now it's probably one of the cheapest Spiders out there

You'd have to live with the Blue interior but she's white
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...2BSI%26otn%3D4

Sure if you lend me $225k + whatever bid goes up