Funny Prius Vid

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 08:20 PM
HidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really nice
Talking Funny Prius Vid

Found this Prius video on StreetFire.net......

Much love to you Prius drivers, you know who you are LOL

Old 03-14-2009, 08:38 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
That was great.

Old 03-15-2009, 10:28 AM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
LOL. Forwarded this one on.
My boss has a SWEET Audi A4 1.8T (Avant/Wagon). Massive turbo upgrade, injectors, software, exhaust, suspension, the list goes on and on... The thing is seriously fast.

He also has a champagne colored Prius, which I will not stop giving him crap about.

Old 03-15-2009, 10:42 AM
SpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the roughSpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the roughSpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the roughSpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the rough
Now that was good!

Old 03-15-2009, 10:42 AM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HidetheKeys
Much love to you Prius drivers, you know who you are LOL
Yes, I do know who I am.

My wife even put the Prius on the Autocross course and has attended the PNW PCA Driver Skills day. It is no track car, trust me. And the traction control gives new meaning to the word invasive, but it's nice that she gets 46ish MPG. Anything more sporty would be lost on her.

I think her next car is an Aptera. I will definately bring that to a meet if we get one.

I "need" a Porsche first though.

Old 03-15-2009, 10:47 AM
SpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the roughSpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the roughSpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the roughSpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the rough
This is also pretty funny : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBht8zWkd5o Prius floors it haha!

Old 03-15-2009, 03:01 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
that was !

Old 03-15-2009, 03:08 PM
youngbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by SpedingBMW325i
This is also pretty funny : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBht8zWkd5o Prius floors it haha!
thanks!

the first video was so awesome

"saferERRRR"

Old 03-15-2009, 07:38 PM
HidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really nice
HAHAHA, how fast can your Prius go Bleu?

Old 03-15-2009, 08:05 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-15-2009, 08:32 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Video is pretty funny. Our prius has seen 115ish lol

Old 03-15-2009, 09:03 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
How fast? 0-60 in about 12 seconds. Except if I push it like that all the time I get about 30MPG.

Have you all seen the top gear episode with the M3 and the Prius on the track together? The Prius has to go around the track as fast as it can (IIRC the Stig is driving) and the M3 just has to keep up. Then they measure fuel consumption. Guess who used the least fuel? Yup, the M3. Once again, the driver is very key to getting the most out of any car.

That said, my wife averages about 5mpg more than I do. The Lotus and the SLK must give me a lead foot? Could be my track habit too.

At about 85-95 in the Prius, I get scared. You know, like the hamster is going to puke from running to hard?

Luckily, we keep the hamsters (there's two of them little buggers) up front in the "engine bay" so that they can get some fresh air.

I consider the Prius a bridge vehicle to the next level in automotive bliss. I'm ready for real electric performance. Think Tesla and Lightning.