my new baby!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 03:52 AM
xpikenz is on a distinguished road
my new baby!

long time fellow 6speeders.. just wanted to post up a few quick pics of the car ive been working on.. hopefully theres some meets coming up so i can take out the new baby.

i havent been on this board for maybe 3 months now and the last time i was on here i was having a handfull of problems with my boxster.. problem was the car got flooded and my ANTI-THEFT module underneath my seat was drowning in a puddle of water..

the car is still undrivable and sitting in the driveway as we speak! anyways heres a few snaps i took today.. ENJOY!

the wife

Old 03-30-2009, 04:13 AM
forgot to ask.. does anyone know a good local shop that can dye my interior? my interior is light grey leather but im looking to transform it into red/black 2 tone..

if anyone got some feedback or had work done from any shops please help.. thanks in advance.

Old 03-30-2009, 07:43 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Nice ride, Ken...I'm a bit more concerned about your driveway though!

Car Nutz or Benchmark Motoring could swap out your interior.

Old 03-30-2009, 09:10 AM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Sweet rig Ken. Mac's Upholstery in Ballard does great work.

John

Old 03-30-2009, 09:16 AM
ivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to behold
CUTE SMILE...

oh yea, nice car too

Old 03-30-2009, 12:27 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by atomic80
Nice ride, Ken...I'm a bit more concerned about your driveway though!

Car Nutz or Benchmark Motoring could swap out your interior.
+ 1 on the driveway

Nice Interior she's cute

Old 03-30-2009, 12:38 PM
mdash is a glorious beacon of lightmdash is a glorious beacon of lightmdash is a glorious beacon of lightmdash is a glorious beacon of lightmdash is a glorious beacon of lightmdash is a glorious beacon of light
That is pretty sweet. I am a Mercedes idiot. What model is that? It looks good all blacked out!

Old 03-30-2009, 12:44 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
nice car!

Old 03-30-2009, 12:56 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Congrats Ken! Very cool!

Sorry to hear about your Boxster though. =(

Old 03-30-2009, 03:37 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Is it a SL500?

Old 03-30-2009, 03:38 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Nice car bro! Kinda a older guy cruiser though. Aren't you a young man...

Old 03-30-2009, 04:54 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the nice ride. Good luck keeping her that shiny here in the PacNW

Old 03-30-2009, 04:54 PM
hahahaha! yeah the driveway is a little rough for the new car.. its just an SL500 with a KLEEMAN kit on it. was looking into the SL55 AMG version but from what i read its a waste of money for 55's cause i can easily do a few mods and chip work to the 500 and have it right up there with the 55 specs for almost half of the price! i just wouldnt get the full handling and suspension work but i got it for cruisin not tracking so it didnt matter much to me..

were working on getting a new house also but i still gotta have my toys to keep me goin! the boxster is still an on going headache but im not getting rid of it anytime soon jody so no worries!

im turning 24 next month! i guess you can say im still very young.. and thank you for the compliments about my wife.. she's a little sweetheart lol

thanks for all the compliments.. hope theres a meet soon so i can see some of your guys new work and projects..

Old 03-30-2009, 05:06 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
ken,
keep watching the threads. it seems like there is always something cool going on each weekend. =) it'll be nice to see you and say hello!

congrats again!

Old 03-30-2009, 08:44 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations on your new toy - enjoy!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: my new baby!