NW 6speeders....Who's Who Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 08:55 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
haha damn you Mark. I look way better than before I went to rehab though

Attached Images  
Old 04-09-2009, 09:47 AM
gareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
Damn that's a funny picture.
I'm going to call you Tyrone from now on

Old 04-09-2009, 09:57 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gareeb
Damn that's a funny picture.
I'm going to call you Tyrone from now on
Nice to see you posting again garee. Was that you I saw the other day driving your yellow RS4 coming onto 520 from 405 S? I was in my blue 997TT. It looked like you but I wasn't sure.

Old 04-09-2009, 10:22 AM
gareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud of
Me and a few past and present cars.

Current 08 RS4

Past 01 360 Modena

Current 05 Continental GT

Past 02 996TT

Old 04-09-2009, 10:37 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
great pictures garee! hope to see ya soon! =)

rb...that picture almost made me spit my caramel macchiato out my nose! hhehe!

Old 04-09-2009, 03:09 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Me and my ride...

OK, that was in Peru. My current DD

Old 04-09-2009, 03:38 PM
Originally Posted by atomic80
Nice to see you posting again garee. Was that you I saw the other day driving your yellow RS4 coming onto 520 from 405 S? I was in my blue 997TT. It looked like you but I wasn't sure.
Yeah that was me coming back from a customer site visit.
I waved but my tint is too dark for you to see

Old 04-09-2009, 03:45 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Busta, For a second I was thinking you were on a CIA mission to somewhere unmentionable

Old 04-09-2009, 04:05 PM
d23
d23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Busta Rib
Me and my ride...

OK, that was in Peru. My current DD
that's a great pic of you there jim love the background

Old 04-09-2009, 04:20 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by d23
that's a great pic of you there jim love the background
I could tell you why I was there, but then I'd have to...

Old 04-09-2009, 07:59 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
That was some good chit you brought to the poker game..

Old 04-09-2009, 08:01 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Busta Rib
I could tell you why I was there, but then I'd have to...
is that the 72 or 73 Datsun? Is it lowered? Damn that's rarely optioned with no front bumper option. I love it.

Plus Damn it's the correct color

Old 04-09-2009, 08:20 PM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
Me and my wife, me and my oldest pup and me in a past life

Attached Images    
Old 04-09-2009, 08:21 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Airborne Ranger
Me and my wife, me and my oldest pup and me in a past life
great pictures!! i love the puppy and your wifey is a pretty lady!

hope to see you at some events!

Old 04-09-2009, 08:23 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Me in the bahamas in the nice warm rain:

My car:

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: NW 6speeders....Who's Who Picture Thread