NW 6speeders....Who's Who Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 08:28 PM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
great pictures!! i love the puppy and your wifey is a pretty lady!

hope to see you at some events!
Thanks Jody..
I make it out to a few events from time to time.. I met you at C&C in Southcenter back in Jan and I have 4 other Weims- they are my kids

Old 04-09-2009, 08:30 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^i recall meeting you! you have a beautiful ride and you're a really nice guy! if memory serves me correct...it's Tim..right?

Old 04-09-2009, 08:32 PM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
yep yep.. Tim I am.. also a fellow P-car owner now as well.. still got the F355 but picked up a 996 for my DD.. I'm still upgrading it and wont officially unveil it until I got her where I want her You'll see me soon
-T

Old 04-09-2009, 08:35 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
way cool tim!!!!! congrats! and welcome to the pcar world! yeahhh....a fellow 996'er! which 996? c2, c4...s...gt3...TT......or....i guess we'll find out at the unveiling! i can't wait to see her!

Old 04-09-2009, 08:38 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by EM5PWR
That was some good chit you brought to the poker game..
We have to play it safe. If Mark's P.O. sees this he might be sent back to the women's correctional facility.

Old 04-10-2009, 12:04 AM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Airborne Ranger
yep yep.. Tim I am.. also a fellow P-car owner now as well.. still got the F355 but picked up a 996 for my DD.. I'm still upgrading it and wont officially unveil it until I got her where I want her You'll see me soon
-T
it's about time you got one!!

Old 04-10-2009, 08:42 AM
Originally Posted by Brucem
it's about time you got one!!
BG: my budget was fairly limited so I bought the best car I could afford.. it's a 1999 arctic silver over black C2 with LSD-Black is my usual color of choice.. I test drove 2 local black 996's one 2000 C4 and 2001 tip cabrio.. the cabrio was for sale at Lexus of Tacoma- usually a reputable dealership (I bought 2 cars from them in the past) but something told me to still have a PPI done from a Porsche technician.. so I took it to Larson in Tacoma and it failed miserably.. I brought the findings back to Lexus and they were going to work with me on the price but it still just didnt feel right.. then I found the silver one offered for sale from its original owner and it drove the best of the bunch, had the nicest leather and detailed maintenance history so I got it.. have already changed out the amber headlights, amber side markers, new brake rotors and red calipers- new stereo with ipod hook up- new muffler tips,K&N cold air intake (I see you had problems with your K&N) and a Misha GT2M spoiler.. the spoiler is getting painted as we speak and will be installed this weekend.. cant wait.
But Bruce: It pissed me off that you listed yours for sale literally less than a week after I bought mine.. it was slightly over my budgeted price but I would have found a way to come up with the additional cash for that piece of art.. I would have begged, borrowed or stole for that man so whatcha got your eye on now?

Old 04-10-2009, 08:44 AM
Nice Tim!!! I can't WAIT to see her! I bet she's going to be one hot 996! PLUSSSS....she's arctic silver! woohoo!

Old 04-10-2009, 12:38 PM
hiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to behold
Jeffrey aka Pocket Hercules
Name:  Jeff.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  219.1 KB

Old 04-10-2009, 04:49 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Airborne Ranger
BG: my budget was fairly limited so I bought the best car I could afford.. it's a 1999 arctic silver over black C2 with LSD-Black is my usual color of choice.. I test drove 2 local black 996's one 2000 C4 and 2001 tip cabrio.. the cabrio was for sale at Lexus of Tacoma- usually a reputable dealership (I bought 2 cars from them in the past) but something told me to still have a PPI done from a Porsche technician.. so I took it to Larson in Tacoma and it failed miserably.. I brought the findings back to Lexus and they were going to work with me on the price but it still just didnt feel right.. then I found the silver one offered for sale from its original owner and it drove the best of the bunch, had the nicest leather and detailed maintenance history so I got it.. have already changed out the amber headlights, amber side markers, new brake rotors and red calipers- new stereo with ipod hook up- new muffler tips,K&N cold air intake (I see you had problems with your K&N) and a Misha GT2M spoiler.. the spoiler is getting painted as we speak and will be installed this weekend.. cant wait.
But Bruce: It pissed me off that you listed yours for sale literally less than a week after I bought mine.. it was slightly over my budgeted price but I would have found a way to come up with the additional cash for that piece of art.. I would have begged, borrowed or stole for that man so whatcha got your eye on now?
Yup you should have bought Bruce's car or at least it's HUGE wing. Now I have nothing to hide behind when we 're cruising.

Old 04-10-2009, 04:49 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
congrats on the new ride Airborne. I like everyone just a little bit more with a german and an italian

Don't tell my girlfriend I said that. She's neither

Old 04-11-2009, 10:41 AM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hiyabeth
Jeffrey aka Pocket Hercules
Attachment 94424

And his car:

Old 04-11-2009, 10:43 AM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
I need to get some pics of me with my car... I just realized that I don't have a single one.

Old 04-11-2009, 03:46 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ Me, too - no good pics of me with my car - need to do that - next week is my one year anniversary since it's birth off the truck (remember Jason and Larry!). The only picture I have is one of me with a big beer

Old 04-11-2009, 03:55 PM
Originally Posted by StorminS4
I need to get some pics of me with my car... I just realized that I don't have a single one.
Originally Posted by gretapass
^^^ Me, too - no good pics of me with my car - need to do that - next week is my one year anniversary since it's birth off the truck (remember Jason and Larry!). The only picture I have is one of me with a big beer
aww....i'll make sure that next time i see you both that I get some shots of you guys with your car. maybe one of our resident photographers can get some pictures as well!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: NW 6speeders....Who's Who Picture Thread