Saw a Lamborghini Murcielago drive underneath a GMC Envoy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 11:00 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Couple more shots

Old 04-20-2009, 11:10 AM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
That car lives here. I know the owner. Sucks.

Old 04-20-2009, 12:09 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
I saw something about the exhaust on this car. I thought it was from Vancouver. Yea, it sucks.

Old 04-20-2009, 12:20 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
No one's said "that'll buff right out" yet ... strange.

Hopefully no one was hurt in the accident ... kinda looks like the Lambo was attempting to impersonate a pizza-tray ..

Old 04-20-2009, 12:33 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Okay, That will buff right out. You will need a little more rubbing compound, but should be good!

Old 04-20-2009, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
No one's said "that'll buff right out" yet ... strange.

Hopefully no one was hurt in the accident ... kinda looks like the Lambo was attempting to impersonate a pizza-tray ..
Kind of looks like a magic trick gone bad. Can you imagine being in the car in front and having no idea how you suddenly got shot into the air??? That had to be a hell of a sensation.

Old 04-20-2009, 12:34 PM
2TH PWR will become famous soon enough2TH PWR will become famous soon enough
Looks like the Envoy outbroke the Murci going into turn 1.

Old 04-20-2009, 12:37 PM
intence is on a distinguished road
thats a hyundai

Old 04-20-2009, 12:37 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Is anyone concerned there isn't ONE skid mark? What must have happened for the Lambo not even to react would be my question

damn just noticed its a Hyundai. They are much lighter then a GMC

Old 04-20-2009, 01:10 PM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Is anyone concerned there isn't ONE skid mark? What must have happened for the Lambo not even to react would be my question

Probably just distracted, reading a text message or something like that while rolling in moderately slow traffic. I don't think it would take much speed to do this. Once you get past that initial lift, you're not looking at much effort to roll up the hood that far. The Hyundai doesn't even look like it sustained much damage.

Old 04-20-2009, 01:14 PM
Tomasz will become famous soon enough
Well, the door still opened.

Old 04-20-2009, 01:16 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder if the Hyundai owner has enough coverage for the car.

Old 04-20-2009, 01:27 PM
Former Vendor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER

Sad, that was my old car. Sold it locally. I just spoke to the owner..everyone is fine. There are no skid marks as the car is equiped with ABS...he stated everyone JUST came to an mimediate stop...it looks worst than it is...low speed impact, that is why there was no air bag deploy...the Murcie just basically slid under the high set bumper of the SUV and went under it...shame either way..

Old 04-20-2009, 01:28 PM
reminds me of why I divorced the ex

Old 04-20-2009, 01:34 PM
FerRrari will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by roytoy2003
Sad, that was my old car. Sold it locally. I just spoke to the owner..everyone is fine. There are no skid marks as the car is equiped with ABS...he stated everyone JUST came to an mimediate stop...it looks worst than it is...low speed impact, that is why there was no air bag deploy...the Murcie just basically slid under the high set bumper of the SUV and went under it...shame either way..
That sucks, just this morning and idiot driving a camry completely stopped (yes stopped) on 405S just before the 520 intersection so he could change lanes, I was on the same lane, the first car behind it switched lanes, the second car just hit the brakes and I reacted just in time to avoid the collision.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Saw a Lamborghini Murcielago drive underneath a GMC Envoy