Who wants to come Auto-X?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 08:26 AM
Redgoat™ is infamous around these parts
Who wants to come Auto-X?

Hosted by the NWR of SCCA
When:Sunday, May 3rd
Cost:$40*, or $30 for SCCA members. $5 discount for pre-registering online! (below)

Note: pre-registering is not required to attend the event.

*NEW: All entrants MUST BE SCCA Members! You can sign up for SCCA membership at the event!
(The $40 cost includes a $10 fee for a "weekend membership" with SCCA if you dont want to join annually)

PM for more info. Would love to see some 6speeders out there

Last edited by Redgoat™; 04-27-2009 at 12:41 PM. Reason: remove link
Old 04-26-2009, 10:31 AM
FerRrari is infamous around these parts
Once the Mini gets here I'll be going to more AutoX events.

Old 04-26-2009, 10:36 AM
When are you expecting the mini?

Old 04-27-2009, 10:05 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
I would love to go, but you also have to be a SCCA member, the membership is $80, & I'm not going to pay over $100 to Auto-X. Come on out to the next PCA one, Grouse did the last one.

Old 04-27-2009, 12:08 PM
ABTsportsline is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Redgoat™
When:Sunday, May 3rd
Cost:$40*, or $30 for SCCA members. $5 discount for pre-registering online! (below)

Note: pre-registering is not required to attend the event.

*NEW: All entrants MUST BE SCCA Members! You can sign up for SCCA membership at the event!

PM for more info. Would love to see some 6speeders out there
quick question - if you must be a SCCA member, who is the $40 cost for?

Old 04-27-2009, 12:37 PM
Mike, if you arent an SCCA member, then the cost is still only $40. I hope this helps explain. I had a link up to the website but a moderator thought it would be better to remove that and just post the above information which may lead to some confusion.

What this means is that if a driver does not have an annual SCCA membership, they will be required to buy a weekend membership. Our region will charge $10 for the weekend membership. So, event fees will be $30 for walk-up annual members, $40 for walk-up non-members
quick question - if you must be a SCCA member, who is the $40 cost for?
I believe that the remaining $30 of fees goes to the WWSCC (Western Washington Sports Car Council) I am not entirely sure how they break down their finances etc though.

Old 04-27-2009, 01:08 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Mike, if you arent an SCCA member, then the cost is still only $40. I hope this helps explain. I had a link up to the website but a moderator thought it would be better to remove that and just post the above information which may lead to some confusion.

I believe that the remaining $30 of fees goes to the WWSCC (Western Washington Sports Car Council) I am not entirely sure how they break down their finances etc though.
No, I'm not a SCCA member, haven't been for a long time, as we in the PNW don't have a lot of SCCA events.

Ok, $30, for the Auto-X & $10 for a weekend SCCA membership, that is more like it!

I just found out, we are visiting friends in Portland. So I can't make it anyway. Have fun!

The fee goes to renting the facility, insurance, cone replacement, etc... It's not a money making type of event.

Old 04-27-2009, 01:19 PM
Originally Posted by Stealth 993
No, I'm not a SCCA member, haven't been for a long time, as we in the PNW don't have a lot of SCCA events.

Ok, $30, for the Auto-X & $10 for a weekend SCCA membership, that is more like it!

I just found out, we are visiting friends in Portland. So I can't make it anyway. Have fun!

The fee goes to renting the facility, insurance, cone replacement, etc... It's not a money making type of event.
Well we will have to hit up one together soon whether its a PCA or a SCCA one.. i still need to pick your brain on driving techniques etc. (I have lots to learn)

Old 04-27-2009, 04:21 PM
FerRrari is infamous around these parts
When are you expecting the mini?
Hopefully in May, it's been build already, just waiting for it to get here...