It's that time! 2nd annual 6speed PHOTO DAY & LUNCH....Sunday, May 31st 2009

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 08:31 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
It's that time! 2nd annual 6speed PHOTO DAY & LUNCH....Sunday, May 31st 2009

Hello Everyone!

Date: Sunday, May 31st (no, this doesn't fall on Memorial Day weekend)
Meet time: 11:00 am

Meet place: There is a very large parking lot by Les Schwab in Redmond we can meet at and then drive out to the farm together. The address to Les Schwab is: 6651 E LK SAM Pkwy NE Redmond, WA 98052-6132

Detination: Remlinger Farms, Carnation, WA.

So as to not confuse anyone with prior threads about the Remlinger Farm picture day, I made sure to put "2009" in the title.

It's that time again! I've arranged with Remlinger Farms in Carnation, WA, to allow us to use their facility to do a 2nd annual 6speed photo day! For those that haven't been yet, it's a really pretty location. Last year, we had approximately 30 cars come out for a photoshoot and lunch. They have some great sandwiches and burgers in their cafe on the facility! It's a fun way to get pictures of everyone including some new people that have joined 6SO. The area is large enough that we can line up the entire string of cars, then if people want to move around and take pictures of make, model, color, etc., you can do that too!

Here is the thread to last years. The pictures start on about page 8 and continue through.
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...firmed-10.html

Last year the weather was wonderful! I'm talking, shorts and tshirts! We'll see how it holds out this year for us!

Looking forward to seeing you!

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 05-13-2009 at 12:11 PM. Reason: bold lettering
Old 04-29-2009, 11:41 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Thanks for setting this up again Jody. I had a blast last year. The weather was so nice. Let's hope for the same this year.

I have a couple of things I'd like to ask. First, if we could get a few of our 997tt owners and GTR owners out to the event, I have a photo I'd like to set up.
Second, it looks like I'll be coming without the family on this one. If anyone has an open seat in their car, would you mind me tagging along?

Thanks,
James

Old 04-29-2009, 03:29 PM
Sj300zx is on a distinguished road
Count me in as well.

Do you only shoot pics on the grass? I know it's a bit of a photography no-no for shooting cars, but not a big deal to me. If we had a place for a pavement photoshoot that would be cool too!

We should organize an evening photoshoot sometime. I know of a couple very good parking garages with good white light, and rooftops with good backdrops. One particular garage is right up against I-5, and at night with a slow shutter speed you can get some very cool pictures with the blurred lights of traffic in the background. (Might be able to get some sunset pics too)

Old 04-29-2009, 03:34 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Last year was the pics were taken on the grass. There wasn't too much pavement at the farm.

Old 04-29-2009, 03:53 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
RB is correct, there are not many places to take pictures on pavement at this location. I've been asked by a a few people when we'd be doing this event again, so I've scheduled it at the same place. This event isn't really a photographers dream setting as far as the grass goes. It's more of a fun, social picture day and having lunch with friends vs a "professional photoshoot". Last year we had a great time as the area allows people to bring family if they want to, their dogs, plus they can sit down in the grass, hang out, visit, etc. I'd be happy to look at other locations and take suggestions for next year's event when the time gets here though!

I'm looking forward to seeing you there!

ps...sj300zx,
i think your idea of an evening shoot or sunset shoot is great. if/when you set something up for that day, count me in.

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 04-29-2009 at 04:03 PM. Reason: ps...
Old 04-29-2009, 04:26 PM
Sj300zx is on a distinguished road
Nothing wrong with that! Sounds like it'll be a blast, I guess what I really should've just said was we should set up a "professional" photoshoot sometime. It would be great to get some of the garage queens out for some great photo ops. I'd personally love to shoot more of the F40, and I know there's a red F50 around as well - If those two could get together with the rest of the italians, we'd have some amazing pictures!

Old 04-29-2009, 07:39 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe we could ask them to cut the grass shorter for use this time ..

Old 04-29-2009, 08:11 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by EM5PWR

Thats fine aS long as they don't cut down the bathrooms, I mean large bushes on that small hill

Old 04-29-2009, 08:17 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
I can't wait!!! I will be there for sure!! Thanks Jody - you are the best.

Old 04-29-2009, 08:33 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Are there any Enzo owners in the area?

Old 04-29-2009, 08:53 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be there for sure.

Old 04-29-2009, 09:06 PM
Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !
Count me in this year

Old 04-29-2009, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by EM5PWR
i'll put that request in just for you jimmy!

remember...even a couple of our twin turbo 6speeders made it last year. they looked like lawn mowers coming across the grass, but they made it!

Old 04-29-2009, 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
i'll put that request in just for you jimmy!

remember...even a couple of our twin turbo 6speeders made it last year. they looked like lawn mowers coming across the grass, but they made it!
Yeah I swear there were blades of grass rubbing against my leg when I was driving

Old 04-29-2009, 09:36 PM
lpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud of
Last year was a blast, I had a great time. This event for sure is one of the highlights of the year for 6speeders ! Good job putting the event together Jody !

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: It's that time! 2nd annual 6speed PHOTO DAY & LUNCH....Sunday, May 31st 2009