Georgia Peaches?

Old 05-31-2009, 11:20 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Georgia Peaches?

Hey everyone the family and myself are heading down to the land of humidity and southern draws for my family reunion. Living in WA since 02 I noticed that you guys are reduced to california peaches which do not compare to georgia peaches at all. With that said if anyone wants me to bring an y back just let me know. I am going to try and grab a couple boxes for us and might be able to stash a few more on the plane.

RB

Old 05-31-2009, 01:04 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
I'd love to try a few. Swap you a ride in the Scud for a sampling of Georgia peachiness.

Old 05-31-2009, 01:19 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Deal. We are leaving tuesday and will be back on the 13th so hopefully there will be another lunch around that time or at least a meet.

We are also going to be in DC if any people want some obama commerative socks.

Old 05-31-2009, 04:34 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
RB, can you get me some too? I had some when I visited Savannah a while back and OMG, RB is right, they are good!

Old 05-31-2009, 05:03 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
I would love some, RB!

Old 05-31-2009, 05:05 PM
Sure can

Old 05-31-2009, 05:07 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
me too! me too!

Old 05-31-2009, 08:49 PM
One disclaimer. Where a bib when you eat one because the juices will get everywhere

Old 05-31-2009, 08:56 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
One disclaimer. Where a bib when you eat one because the juices will get everywhere
May I borrow one of Anthony's?

Old 05-31-2009, 08:58 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
That's what she said.......

Old 05-31-2009, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
That's what she said.......
nicely done sir.. check out the poker chips.. im b allin outta control

Old 05-31-2009, 09:48 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
I'd love some? Never had Georgia peaches, but love Chelan peaches. Sounds great - thanks!

Old 05-31-2009, 10:16 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Deal. We are leaving tuesday and will be back on the 13th so hopefully there will be another lunch around that time or at least a meet.

We are also going to be in DC if any people want some obama commerative socks.

i want a 6ft statue of the washington monument

Old 05-31-2009, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
i want a 6ft statue of the washington monument
oh man thats gonna cost me some $ to check that onto the plane haha

Old 06-07-2009, 08:25 AM
Had a blast in GA and we are now driving up to VA and DC.

I am having 2 boxes (42 peaches) shipped to my super secret peach liason in WA and it will be on him to distribute. Its really early in the peach season so I hope that they are riper than the ones we picked up.

See you all next week