Oregon Raceway Park: bikes and cars at the same track day

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 12:06 AM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
Oregon Raceway Park: bikes and cars at the same track day

I just wanted to bring to your attention a few track days with Palatov Motorsports coming up later this summer that allow open registration of both bikes AND cars, alternating 20 minute sessions (bikes, intermediate cars, advanced cars), and running both directions. I've read out here that several of you enjoy both, so these to me seem like rare opportunities to bring multiple toys to the track and run them the same day.

I had heard today that they have booked July 27, August 24 and September 28 as additional dates at ORP, and that registration will be possible via their website (palatov.com). My understanding is that it's open registration and that no licenses or credentials will be required, other than they request that you not be a novice driver as the track is very technical.

Roman

P.S. General track info on ORP can be found at www.oregonraceway.com

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 06-03-2009 at 01:01 AM. Reason: edited for content