Happy father's day to all you nw dads!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 04:58 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Happy father's day to all you nw dads!!

I know we have a whole bunch of really great dads in our NW 6speed group and just wanted to say HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO YOU ALL!!! I am baking a strawberry-rhubarb pie, and getting the Copper River Salmon ready for the grill. My wonderful dad, and the family are coming over tonight for dinner. Hope you all had a wonderful day with your family too.

Old 06-21-2009, 06:58 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Yum...Yum! Sounds delicious, Greta!

My dad will be coming over w/ my mom to see the vintage/sovren races at Pacific Raceway on Sunday, the 5th.

Happy Father's day, guys!

Old 06-21-2009, 08:39 PM
EricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to behold
Thanks! I got up this morning and did a web search on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives and found Voulas (sp?). So I got everyone out of bed and off we went. We loved it and went for a drive afterwards where I showed the kids daddy's latest project downtown which is the 30story condo Escala then drove up through Magnolia then on home. Great day but sad too. My oldest is 18yo and leaving for the Navy's Nuclear Power school. It will be the last time all five of us are together on this day or any other holiday for who knows when. But I am very proud of all of them.