Body Shop - Bellevue Area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 09:46 PM
ivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Body Shop - Bellevue Area

Who do I go to...

Yup, hit at lunch by a lady who backed right into the front wheel and fender. quick look and there is nothing wrong, just fender paint damage, look deeper and things are a bit of a mess, door hits fender, hood on opposite site is lifted, sunk on side hit and doesnt close right, wheel took most of the impact... VERY slow speed, guessing alignment is out now? who knows what else inside.

I have data points for alignment as I had it done at Tru-Line only 1 week ago. I know exactly where it "was" -

dont we have a :crying: emotion

Attached Images     

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 06-23-2009 at 09:55 PM. Reason: glad to help..hope the car is ok
Old 06-23-2009, 10:05 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Awwwww....geez, Ed. That sucks! I'm sorry to hear about this! Todd just cringed when I told him. He feels for you!

Todd had his car hit a year and a half ago pretty hard. We took it to Queencity in Redmond. They took care of everything for us. The quality of work was good and they are convenient to get to for us.

Old 06-23-2009, 10:19 PM
ivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to behold
Thanks, I will get a couple ideas and see what come of it. Sure it will work out, but this summer is short and i dont want to be without the car ANY days of it.

plus having JUST got the new suspesion in, I have really just started to get the feel for it....

me so sad -

Old 06-23-2009, 10:28 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Haury's is always good too

Old 06-23-2009, 10:38 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Here's another support for Queen City as well. They've always done a great job for me. Hopefully this gets repaired quickly and forgotten soon.

Old 06-24-2009, 08:45 AM
any thoughts on RnR in Bellevue as an option?

Old 06-24-2009, 08:51 AM
Sanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond reputeSanders911 has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-24-2009, 09:13 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I've used just about every body shop on the Eastside for various reasons and I keep coming back to Queen City. They cost a bit more than the others but the quality of their work and reputation speaks volumes about them. I also have used RNR before too but I honestly was not that impressed. Precision Collision was the worst of the lot so stay far away. Bellevue Auto Rebuild was also bad as well.

Old 06-24-2009, 09:44 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
R&R has been my body shop of choice for many years. Always done an outstanding job.

Old 06-24-2009, 09:46 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Regarding Queen City, I suggest people talk to Vic about his Ferrari and his very minor paint work. I saw the pictures and it was terrible. I had a hard time believing they thought it was good enough.

Old 06-24-2009, 10:05 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Poor guy isn't going to know WHERE to go now! haha! I think with every body shop, mechanic shop, performance shop, etc., you'll always have mixed opinions of people being happy or disappointed in the work or customer service. There probably isn't a place out there without at least one negative experience.

Best wishes with getting her all fixed up where ever you choose to take her! She'll be looking good and standing tall soon!

As far as Haury's goes, I've never been there, but I do hear good things about them as well from lots of people.

Old 06-24-2009, 10:50 AM
Jody is correct, sometimes RNR does good work and sometimes they do bad. Same goes with Queen City. I've had more good than bad from Queen City compared to RNR so that's why I like them. I know the owner, Steve, and he knows how picky I am about my cars so they always go the distance for me now.

Old 06-24-2009, 11:14 AM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
It'll buff out...

Old 06-24-2009, 11:52 AM
mattkins99 is on a distinguished road
Friend of mine is the head painter at Lakeside in Bellevue. He just painted my new rear bumper the other day. If the rub strip hadn't been out of stock I would have had the car in and out in a day.

if you want, I can check with them and see how busy they are.

Old 06-24-2009, 12:02 PM
Thanks guys !
I am just going to stay away from the bad ones, and go talk to the "good" ones. Who ever I develope a report with, we'll give a go at it. The best thing is knowing who NOT to go with

R&R gave me some good advice on dealing with and talking to the ins co so I will work with them for now. Seems to know the DONT's when it comes to my mouth!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Body Shop - Bellevue Area