Exotics at Redmond Town Center is on for 8-29

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 08:58 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Exotics at Redmond Town Center is on for 8-29

Hi Everyone!

We're on for E@RTC again this Saturday morning. The days are getting shorter but the mornings are still warm. Only a few weeks left before the weather starts to get spotty so come down while you can.

Old 08-27-2009, 09:07 AM
ivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to behold
time please -
Thanks, i hope to make it this W/E

Old 08-27-2009, 10:36 AM
JFowler is on a distinguished road
8-10:30 Desert Fire Rest.

Old 08-27-2009, 04:31 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
I'll be missing this one. I'll be headed down to the car show in Port Gamble this weekend. I miss you guys!

Old 08-27-2009, 05:44 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Cool. I can finally come out again. See you there.

Old 08-28-2009, 05:09 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
The weather isn't looking to be all the best so we expect a very light turnout. If it's wet in Redmond, it's a safe bet that we're off for tomorrow. The weather forecast has not been rock-solid one way or another. If the roads are wet in the morning, I'll head over to Bella Pastry instead. I'll post something in the morning when I get up.

Old 08-29-2009, 12:50 AM
Senna is a jewel in the roughSenna is a jewel in the roughSenna is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by TommyJames
The weather isn't looking to be all the best so we expect a very light turnout. If it's wet in Redmond, it's a safe bet that we're off for tomorrow. The weather forecast has not been rock-solid one way or another. If the roads are wet in the morning, I'll head over to Bella Pastry instead. I'll post something in the morning when I get up.
Tommy - email me and let me know if you'll be at Bella Pastry.
I'd like to visit with you, been a crazy week.

Brian

Old 08-29-2009, 07:07 AM
It looks like rain today for Exotics at RTC so instead we will head to Belle Pastry with our daily drives. Most of us are there from 8 on.

Old 08-29-2009, 07:08 AM
ivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to behold
edit - got it

Last edited by ivangene; 08-29-2009 at 07:35 AM.