2nd. Annual Sushi Dinner - Saturday December 5th.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 10:04 AM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
2nd. Annual Sushi Dinner - Saturday December 5th.

It's that time again for our second annual sushi dinner. This time I was thinking Sushi Ring up in Everett. All you can eat quality fish for $28.99. I'm certainly open to other suggestions. Last year was a great time, despite the 6 inches of snow that had fallen on the ground. Ok, who's in?

1. John +1
2. Benjamin

Old 11-09-2009, 10:21 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Sarah and I are in for that. Especially if it's up here in Everett.

1. John +1
2. Benjamin
3. James
4. Sarah

Old 11-11-2009, 03:51 PM
Sl33p3rS4 is on a distinguished road
While I've never sampled Sushi Ring, I have tried many other sushi restaurants in the area. The best I've found is Sushi Town in my hometown of Bonney Lake. I know it sounds strange to have quality sushi in a place like BL, but stranger things have happened. They've just recently opened a new location in Covington called Trapper's Sushi which has a full saki bar as well. They do offer an all you can eat lunch and dinner which is similar in price to Sushi Ring. Their specialty is the contemporary rolls they've created, but they do offer a wide variety of classic rolls as well.

Either way, I'm always down for some sushi so count me in.

Old 11-19-2009, 07:54 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
1. John +1
2. Benjamin
3. James
4. Sarah
5. Sl33p3rS4

Who else is in? This is always a great time with great people, great food, and great sake.

John

Old 11-19-2009, 08:58 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Has a location been chosen?

Old 11-23-2009, 02:13 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
Has a location been chosen?
If everyone is ok with Sushi Ring, that would work great for me. Not too far from the Eastside and Seattle for everyone.

John

Old 11-23-2009, 03:37 PM
Originally Posted by detailjohn
If everyone is ok with Sushi Ring, that would work great for me. Not too far from the Eastside and Seattle for everyone.
John
I'm down for Sushi Ring. Sarah I'm sure will attend as well. She loves Sushi!

Old 11-23-2009, 04:10 PM
We're still on for the 5th??

Old 11-23-2009, 04:16 PM
What time would we all be meeting up?

Everett is a bit of a hike for me, but my parents live in Arlington so this would give me an excuse to head up their way. Well, I don't really need an excuse to go see my parents, but still...

Old 11-23-2009, 05:35 PM
Former Vendor
7:30PM at Sushi Ring. Can't wait to see everyone there.

John

Old 11-23-2009, 08:17 PM
So we're talking about this Sushi Ring right: 11419 19th Ave SE

If so, it's 2 minutes from my place, so we'll see you there.

Old 11-23-2009, 08:20 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
So we're talking about this Sushi Ring right: 11419 19th Ave SE

If so, it's 2 minutes from my place, so we'll see you there.
That's the place.

Old 11-29-2009, 05:34 PM
I may not be able to make it. Was supposed to be off work by 4, but now it appears I'll be working til at least 6.

I'm going to make an attempt to get up there. If you don't see/hear a loud white Cobra then I wasn't able to pull it off.

Old 11-30-2009, 01:12 PM
Hopefully you can still make it. We're still planning on going....

Old 12-04-2009, 05:26 PM
Former Vendor
We'll see everyone tomorrow night for some good fish.

John

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2nd. Annual Sushi Dinner - Saturday December 5th.