seattle auto show

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2009, 09:46 PM
bandoon122 is on a distinguished road
seattle auto show

so did anyone go to the seattle inter autoashow at quest field event center?

Old 11-15-2009, 12:35 AM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
heading there on Sunday.

Old 11-15-2009, 02:21 AM
theufoguy will become famous soon enough
My wife and I went today. Saw a few things you normally don't see every day: the Tesla Roadster, the Fisker Karma, Corvette Stingray Concept, Ferrari California, etc.

Definitely worth it!

The only sad thing was that I noticed that the interiors of some of the cars were scuffed up pretty bad. But I guess that's expected with the large number of people that try them out!

Old 11-15-2009, 08:16 AM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
Here's some photos - http://www.flickr.com/photos/apexral...7622673464901/

I went on Friday. It was fun to see the Audi R8 V10 in person. I was hoping to see the new GT3 there but no dice. The panemera turbo was there though.

Old 11-15-2009, 02:56 PM
FerRrari will become famous soon enough
Went there on Thursday afternoon, it was great since there were no crowds. This year the show is smaller and I guess I'm spoiled because of E@RTC because I didn't see anything that "special".

Old 11-16-2009, 11:52 AM
est1984 will become famous soon enoughest1984 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by FerRrari
I'm spoiled because of E@RTC because I didn't see anything that "special".
I think that, and the industry I work in, played a huge part in me not going. I've seen or will see just about everything that was there at somepoint or I know where to find them!

Old 11-16-2009, 10:08 PM
i went sat and i had a lot of fun lol

Old 11-18-2009, 12:28 AM
slowv6 will become famous soon enough
I was there, the atmosphere seems to be a little bit better than last year, but Seattle auto show is, at least for the last 10 years... LAME. You could go drive most of those cars in dealership, then of course, if going to a show and let you sit in different "dead" cars is your thing.

If I want to check out exotics, I could just go to Bellevue/redmond, there were way more cars to look at. FWIW, the Green LP560-4 had been sitting outside of the dealership unguarded for the whole summer... I still took 10+ pics of it... I'm in love, what can I do? Redmond Cars and Coffee had way more nicer cars there and we could hear the sounds.

There are a few manufacturers display were rented/displayed by dealerships without any manufacturer's support. Hence the poor selections and lack luster displays..

With that said, a few high lights/funny moments:

1. Why did they have the Alfa 8C parked right in front of the Maserati? That confused many of those show-goers... and of course, most of them don't know what Alfa Romeo is nor care Maserati from Ferrari...

2. Most of the cool/fast cars were in Black this year.

3. Last year they have glass display surrounding R8, this year people can walk up and touch the R8 V10.

4. The Audi has a FM3 display there, and there's one of the Audi guy keep yelling the kids to choose the R8 instead of Lambo and Bugatti... LOL.

5. Kia's new coupe have striking similarity with the Audi a5.

6. GM still taking the center stage and easily take up half of the show floor. With a few concept cars there and announcer..... Tax money well spent??

7. At least when I was there on Wed night, nobody, I mean Nobody interested in any Hybrid cars, interestingly the Karma has bigger crowd than any other hybrid cars combined.

Old 11-18-2009, 11:17 PM
lol yea im in love with that lambo

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.