anyone know this guy in Monroe, WA?

Old 01-08-2010, 12:42 PM
JFowler is on a distinguished road
I say the Grey R8 on sat. while driving my jacked up Ford it was on Old Owen Rd.

Old 01-08-2010, 12:50 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
lmao.....you probably have a Turbo'd SonicCare Toothbrush. Vincent you don't count. Everything you own you've turbo'd out

That Heffner TT on that FGT is too much engine for that car and you know it. A stock FGT at the track will kill that TT mess. It's dangerous and you know it.
That's actually not true. If you go FordGT forum you can read how many of the owners can attest to the TT at the track. They have at least a hundred of these conversions since 06. Anyway that white car is gem.
Here's current example.
http://www.heffnersperformance.com/f...urbo_build.htm

Old 01-08-2010, 01:05 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vincentdds
That's actually not true. If you go FordGT forum you can read how many of the owners can attest to the TT at the track. They have at least a hundred of these conversions since 06. Anyway that white car is gem.
Here's current example.
http://www.heffnersperformance.com/f...urbo_build.htm
fordgt forum as well. damn you are all over
nice pics on the heffner but you aren't selling me on a turbo'd car
I'll stick with my 2 turbo'd cars 993 and the MiniS

Old 01-08-2010, 01:19 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
fordgt forum as well. damn you are all over
nice pics on the heffner but you aren't selling me on a turbo'd car
I'll stick with my 2 turbo'd cars 993 and the MiniS
I don't go on that forum because I don't own one yet.
That was just one of many Heffner 's testimonials. OK so what's not to like about Heffner's TT......

Old 01-08-2010, 01:32 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
i know i know. i told you that you bi-turbo everything.

Old 01-08-2010, 01:48 PM
i know i know. i told you that you bi-turbo everything.
Speaking of modding, have you look into doing ECU for the F430? Extra responsive 30hp seems nice

Old 01-08-2010, 01:59 PM
i've got a PM from someone about it and probably will do it to the spider

when the 2012 warranty expires

Old 01-08-2010, 03:58 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Check out underground racing for TT conversions as well. Awesome setup.

Old 01-08-2010, 05:37 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
vincent, does that tt kit come with a bunny of your choice?

Old 01-08-2010, 05:48 PM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
Vincent won't brag about it, but he's getting something more special than the new bolt-on TT for his R8. It's going to be crazy. The second coolest one in Pierce County by this summer.

Old 01-08-2010, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
vincent, does that tt kit come with a bunny of your choice?
No little bunny only comes with TT kits for the cute little Elise.
I am hoping to take over the PB mansion.

Old 01-08-2010, 05:54 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
nO more elise for me. Painful memory getting rid of that thing. We hopefully get another fast car in the next 3-5 yrs. Kids are the priority right now. This grown up thing is difficult

Old 01-08-2010, 05:54 PM
Originally Posted by gigharbor1
Vincent won't brag about it, but he's getting something more special than the new bolt-on TT for his R8. It's going to be crazy. The second coolest one in Pierce County by this summer.
Talking about special, your car will be on every front page of car magazines once done. I guarantee it!!!

Old 01-08-2010, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
nO more elise for me. Painful memory getting rid of that thing. We hopefully get another fast car in the next 3-5 yrs. Kids are the priority right now. This grown up thing is difficult
Dude you only got one kid. Let me know if you need some diaper training with one hand.

Old 01-08-2010, 05:57 PM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Talking about special, your car will be on every front page of car magazines once done. I guarantee it!!!
That's what happens when you put a wing on an R8.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: anyone know this guy in Monroe, WA?