anyone know this guy in Monroe, WA?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 04:04 PM
rutiger is on a distinguished road
anyone know this guy in Monroe, WA?

i live in monroe and it's not often that i see any higher end cars out this way. but in the past few months i've seen a ford gt, r8, new viper with hre wheels i think, and today a clk black series. all cars have been black. i've seen the gt and r8 right on old owen rd which i live off of as well. does anyone know if these are all owned by the same person? perhaps they're not but seeing a number of black high cars in the same small area out here in the sticks seems like more than a coincidence.

oh, and i want the owner(s) to adpot me please

Old 01-06-2010, 06:45 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
how much for the black series?

Old 01-06-2010, 07:23 PM
ST_C5 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by rutiger
i live in monroe and it's not often that i see any higher end cars out this way. but in the past few months i've seen a ford gt, r8, new viper with hre wheels i think, and today a clk black series. all cars have been black. i've seen the gt and r8 right on old owen rd which i live off of as well. does anyone know if these are all owned by the same person? perhaps they're not but seeing a number of black high cars in the same small area out here in the sticks seems like more than a coincidence.

The Ford GT i believe is the owner of the Lumber Mill in Snohomish. He is a really nice guy and i have talked to him a few times. As far as vipers my neighbor up the street has 2 of them, one is a RT/10 Black and another is a Blue GTS. I live in Lake Stevens and have seen a few exotics around here. I even have a Roy Cats spotting every once in a while.

Old 01-06-2010, 09:47 PM
Bellevue_E55 is on a distinguished road
Probably the grow-op owners. What else do you do with all the empty houses J/K no offense to Monroe.... I know rutiger

Old 01-06-2010, 10:16 PM
rutiger is on a distinguished road
knew it wouldn't be long before you came here to flip me some crap just real curious who this person is because 99.9% of the time all i see in monroe are jacked up 4x4's and ricers with shocker stickers.

Old 01-07-2010, 02:07 AM
ME-109 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ST_C5
The Ford GT i believe is the owner of the Lumber Mill in Snohomish. He is a really nice guy and i have talked to him a few times. As far as vipers my neighbor up the street has 2 of them, one is a RT/10 Black and another is a Blue GTS. I live in Lake Stevens and have seen a few exotics around here. I even have a Roy Cats spotting every once in a while.
About a year ago I saw a yellow Ferrari 360 in Frontier Village, but that is all I have seen in Lake Stevens. Except maybe the CL600 I see on occasion, but that's a bit of a stretch. Wish there were more exotics around here, always makes my day when I see one.

Old 01-07-2010, 08:20 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by rutiger

why would anyone have a bunch of cars all the same color

coincidence is my guess with different owners

Old 01-07-2010, 08:29 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I would have guessed it was you but when I heard Dodge and Ford I knew it couldn't be

Old 01-07-2010, 11:39 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
I imagine that if the FGT was just slightly more fun to drive, that H20 would have one in white with no stripes.

Old 01-07-2010, 11:53 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
actually fgt is cool fricken car imho. had a deal almost done a few months ago on a white no stripe. then girlfriend now wife said she didnt like the looks that much without a stripe. just way too plain. dropped it and dont regret it. sad thing is they have now ruined that car and its back for sale with TT like 1000hp. travesty imho. ruin a perfect car (only ford in existence i like) with souped up crap. also 50k more now.

Old 01-08-2010, 10:35 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
way to think for yourself puss -- that car was perfect

Old 01-08-2010, 10:47 AM
Originally Posted by PJS
way to think for yourself puss -- that car was perfect
there will be other perfect cars and i must love her a bunch. her opinion INSTANTLY changes my opinions now. Puss whipped or not. I'm happier than I've ever been in 40 years. The Stripe does add a ton to those beasts in looks imho. Black ones you can pull off no stripe and I'd own one if they made a White /Black striped car for sure. That blue stripes I just don't like on em......

Old 01-08-2010, 11:00 AM
PJS

well it is not like you lack for fun cars to drive... maybe compared to your others this would not be that exciting by comparison.
I love them.

Old 01-08-2010, 11:48 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
If I didn't have so many Turbos cars already that white FGT would have made it's way here already. Heffner TT kit is the best thing that ever happen to these things. I still can't stop thinking about that damn car.

Old 01-08-2010, 12:09 PM
Originally Posted by vincentdds
If I didn't have so many Turbos cars already that white FGT would have made it's way here already. Heffner TT kit is the best thing that ever happen to these things. I still can't stop thinking about that damn car.
lmao.....you probably have a Turbo'd SonicCare Toothbrush. Vincent you don't count. Everything you own you've turbo'd out

That Heffner TT on that FGT is too much engine for that car and you know it. A stock FGT at the track will kill that TT mess. It's dangerous and you know it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: anyone know this guy in Monroe, WA?