NEVER sell anything on craigslist from your home

Old 05-02-2010, 03:31 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
NEVER sell anything on craigslist from your home

http://www.king5.com/news/911-tapes-...-92506054.html

Super sad. I've always made it a point to meet in a public place if I sold something on Craigslist. I hope those guys get caught and spend life in prison.

Old 05-02-2010, 04:18 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
why don't the cops set up a sting for these bozos? Couldn't be easier

Old 05-02-2010, 05:34 PM
19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute
I have sold quite a few things on craigslist. It’s a very good tool to get rid of old things you know someone is looking to get a deal on. But come on use some discretion!! It is sad, but guess what? There are bad people in this world, so use some common sense. Like maybe don’t try to sell anything of great value that is easy to steal and hard to trace once it’s gone. Maybe don’t meet a bunch of guys while trying to sell an expensive at your house at an odd hour of night. I don’t care if they flash some cash, I would meet at the local police station and flash some of my cop friends as deterrent.

Old 05-02-2010, 06:26 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
I agree, however, I'm just saying, you never know who you are dealing with. Another article says that they woman and one man came to the door, and the two other guys showed up shortly after with the bandanas and weapons. Whenever I sell on Craigslist, I make sure to meet somewhere public.

Old 05-04-2010, 10:49 AM
speedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
Whenever I sell on Craigslist, I make sure to meet somewhere public.
so..i'll be selling my old bedroom furniture at near by gas station...

Old 05-04-2010, 01:45 PM
LOL. Well if you have someone come over, make sure you have a loaded gun waiting for them just in case

Old 05-04-2010, 05:47 PM
They've been caught, here's the Probable Cause document. One of the suspects basically admitted to the whole thing on the phone to his father from jail.

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/...able_cause.pdf

Old 05-04-2010, 06:33 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I dare them to try that at my house.

Old 05-04-2010, 07:01 PM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
I think what i am going to do is set up a craigslist ad for a 10k diamond ring and have my GF answer the phone saying she split with her husband and needs to sell it.. When they open the door to my house I'm going to come out of the closet with a 12ga and pump them all dead..

We can call it Vigilante ENTRAPMENT.. Whatever the case may be strange people should NEVER be allowed in the house EVER..

This reminds me of 1 time i was buying a Supra from a kid who let Me & my 2 friends into the house to sign the papers and count out the cash.. His Dad sat in the recliner as we walked in and past him and his mom on the couch... I thought to myself are these ****ing people STUPID.. I told my buddies, suppose we tied them all up in the house and cleaned them out.. We called from a throw away phone, drove a rental van, went in and cleaned the whole house out.. PEOPLE USE SOME COMMON SENSE..

Still i feel bad for them but this should be a lesson for those of us who have been more fortunate..

Mike

Old 05-04-2010, 07:06 PM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
They've been caught, here's the Probable Cause document. One of the suspects basically admitted to the whole thing on the phone to his father from jail.

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/...able_cause.pdf
Good to see they were caught but it certainly doesnt bring back the Dad.. 3 Thugs 21 and 22yo will now spend their whole life in jail.. WTF goes thru their head to do something like that.. and it always happens like this too " it wasnt supposed to go that way " as they said.. Well when you force a father to protect his family unless he has NO *****, in most cases you will have to kill him.. Makes you realize when you think something in your life is going wrong it can really be so much worse..

Mike

Old 05-04-2010, 07:10 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
wow...

Old 05-04-2010, 11:51 PM
Procera is on a distinguished road
Edgewood...

Isn't that the same place where those officers got shot? Nasty.

Old 05-05-2010, 12:09 AM
No, the officers were shot in Lakewood. Edgewood borders Puyallup, Auburn, Milton