Exotics at Redmond Town Center is on for Saturday May 8

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 07:56 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Really great photos you guys. You all keep getting better and better.

Old 05-09-2010, 08:50 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Wonderful pictures - great turnout of beautiful rides this week! See you all soon.

Old 05-09-2010, 08:57 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Awesome pictures, guys! Thanks for always taking the pics and sharing them with us!

Old 05-09-2010, 09:35 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Awesome photos. Looked like a great turnout.

John

Old 05-09-2010, 10:20 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
TweetyBird was my favorite car there. Only one I took photo's of. I also sort of like the Rapide (much prettier than the Panamera).
I love the look of the Rapide, but after I sat in it, I don't know how I feel. I was pretty cramped and I'm only 5'10". My knees were in the dash and the guy behind me had only a little room. Did not sit in the drivers seat though...

Old 05-09-2010, 10:27 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by atomic80

I love it. Thanks.

Regarding Photoshop. Yes I photoshop my photos. Lightroom does some automated things when it imports the raw file, so I can't control that. Unless I'm tweaking them for a specific look, like B&W or Sepia conversion, then it's just a bit of sharpening and contrast. I don't know very many photographers now-a-days that don't tweak them in PS a little.

Old 05-09-2010, 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
Awesome pictures, guys! Thanks for always taking the pics and sharing them with us!
Where have you been lately? Missed you out there this weekend. Hope to see you next weekend during the Mini day. I'm out of town the 22nd and 29th...

Old 05-09-2010, 10:32 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Here are my weak pics of TweetyBird.

Old 05-09-2010, 10:39 PM

I forgot to add a big thanks to Darrin for the invite to go golfing today. Yes Sarah was actually OK with me going golfing today. We had a great time playing Bellevue Munci today and I shot a decent score for once....

Old 05-10-2010, 12:36 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
Where have you been lately? Missed you out there this weekend. Hope to see you next weekend during the Mini day. I'm out of town the 22nd and 29th...
Just had dinner with Jody and company. It was good seeing Jody again. James is right, do bring yourself out more Jody! You've been missed at these events! Kinda like back when I didn't come either!

Old 05-10-2010, 11:02 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Nice turnout and good pics guys. Tom and Vic those are Fantastic vests. Tom don't they make a Verde Itheca?

Old 05-10-2010, 11:11 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
That was as close as I could get to a color match.

Old 05-10-2010, 04:06 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
Originally Posted by atomic80
Just had dinner with Jody and company. It was good seeing Jody again. James is right, do bring yourself out more Jody! You've been missed at these events! Kinda like back when I didn't come either!
Aww...it's nice to feel missed! I miss you guys too. It was nice seeing Paul, and Steve, and Ray, and Jason last night at dinner! If weather permits and ERTC is on this weekend, I'll be out for sure. =) I'm looking forward to seeing your new ride in person James!

Old 05-10-2010, 04:08 PM
This weekend id the Mini marquee day. Should be a bunch of us out there.....

Old 05-11-2010, 03:44 PM
Dreamliner is on a distinguished road
Awesome cars.

I can't wait to get back to Seattle in June!