Need help with bodyshop in Seattle area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 07:54 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Need help with bodyshop in Seattle area

Friends: You may have read about my 997.2's injury at the parking lot on the 997 section. Please share any experience or can you point me towards a good bodyshop in the Seattle area. I want to use a reputable shop that has Porsche approved equipment to do a jig aligment check on the 997 and also someone who does a perfect paint job. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Barrier recommends only Queencity auto rebuild ( a PCNA sponsor) but some of their reviews online are not very encouraging.

Old 06-06-2010, 08:48 PM
Lsalazarg is just really niceLsalazarg is just really niceLsalazarg is just really niceLsalazarg is just really nice
I took my Maserati to QueenCity despite the reviews I found at Yelp.com... FOS and a couple of fellow Maserati owners, plus my insurer and a friend of mine that is a Porsche technician, they all recommended Queen City.

Mine was just a cosmetic repair on the bumper, but they did a very good job, they took care of dealing with insurance, deliver the car when they said they were going to and in general I am very pleased. They were not super careful with the interior and my leather is light beige, so I took the car to detailing after that. Other than that, a very positive experience.

Good luck!

Old 06-06-2010, 08:50 PM
BiggerApe is on a distinguished road
I have used Bellevue Auto Rebuild and EuroTech over the years for jobs small and large. Each time things have gone right and things have gone wrong. The smaller shops always blow deadlines and promises while the large shops seem to deliver on time but don't pay much attention to detail.

QC just did some work for me for the first time and all went fine and the job was done to spec and satisfaction. There needed to be some additional adjustments to the parts to make sure they line up right but nothing major.

Seems like QC really value the relationship with Barrier so if they are the ones that are handling your repair QC may be the way to go as they have leverage and will care above and beyond your car.

hope this helps.

Old 06-06-2010, 10:17 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Spoke to several people in Barrier. They absolutely vouch for QC. Thank you guys. I was initially worried with a few reviews on yelp.

Old 06-06-2010, 11:11 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Haurys Lake City Collision

Old 06-07-2010, 01:01 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I also vouch for QC as well. They've done a great job for me before.

Old 06-08-2010, 05:03 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
I can recommend QC as well. They have worked on both my Audi and Porsche with excellent results. One caveat, they have always underestimated the time required to the work.

Old 06-08-2010, 07:00 PM
Thank you all. Just dropped the car off amidst all the other cars including a 997.1 that had the hood completely wrecked... Felt bad for that guy.