I learned some new dance moves from RB

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 03:08 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
I learned some new dance moves from RB

Name:  Igqiz.gif
Views: 8
Size:  2.00 MB

Old 07-07-2010, 03:32 PM
lawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the rough
ROFL, that is epic. I nominate this best post of the year.

Old 07-07-2010, 03:34 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
LMFAO :-)

awesome

Old 07-07-2010, 03:52 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I was able to get V in for lessos inbetween napoleon dynamite and mel gibson. Btw V mara needs her shorts back

Old 07-07-2010, 04:20 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
double post

Last edited by Eliseguy; 07-07-2010 at 05:53 PM.
Old 07-07-2010, 04:51 PM
That actually reminds me of when I got back from Iraq. Some friends and myself went out to an establishment in enumclaw called the "Yella Beak." It was liek a scene out of a cheesey movie. We walked in and the music actually stopped due to the natural pigmentatoin of our skins haha. Anyways we were on the dance floor and a guy was next to us dancing with a girl and he was hammered drunk. The guy then proceeds to bend her over and do basically whats in that video but he had her by the shoulders so she was going anywhere. She screamed at him but he wouldn't stop. He was actually pulled off by bouncers.

Last edited by Eliseguy; 07-07-2010 at 05:55 PM.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:10 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Nice find V!!

Old 07-07-2010, 08:21 PM
FerRrari will become famous soon enough
Rofl

Old 07-07-2010, 10:23 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
That is knee-slappin' hi-larious!

Old 07-08-2010, 07:18 AM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome!

Good work V.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:24 AM
Kent will become famous soon enough
Lmao

Old 07-08-2010, 09:25 AM
Mini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to all
I don't think she was expecting that.

Old 07-08-2010, 12:17 PM
kckilmer is on a distinguished road
Words cannot explain how funny that is! I do agree that is probably the best post of the year!

Last edited by kckilmer; 07-08-2010 at 12:24 PM.
Old 07-09-2010, 07:35 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !

I definitely agree....best post of the year!

Old 07-13-2010, 12:27 PM
Worthington is on a distinguished road
I'm at the office watching this and I can't stop from watching it again every 5 minutes and cracking up laughing out loud. I'm getting funny looks

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I learned some new dance moves from RB