Metropolitan Detail now a certified Clearplex Installer Windshield Protection Film

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 10:14 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Metropolitan Detail now a certified Clearplex Installer Windshield Protection Film

For many years we have been protecting your vehicle's paint and lights with Paint Protection Film (PPF) Clear Bra, but a quality product has not become available for your vehicle's windshield. This product is great for daily drivers, racecars, and exotic cars alike. Once installed, your vehicle's expensive windshield will be fully protected. Protect your windshield today. From $299.95

John

Old 11-16-2010, 07:52 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
this is "paint protection" for your windshield basically?

not a multi layer tear off type of thing... right?

Old 11-16-2010, 08:01 AM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by PJS
this is "paint protection" for your windshield basically?

not a multi layer tear off type of thing... right?
Exactly! You immediately came to mind when we found this product.

Old 11-16-2010, 08:08 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
I charge very little for product testing :-)

I will be coming to see you soon about this and some other stuff

car is getting a little work - so in a week or two

Old 11-16-2010, 01:21 PM
pcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the rough
I'm pretty sure it will take some time for the auto insurance companies to punch in #s to figure out, but $300 is darn cheaper than them paying for the rock chip repairs or even replacing the front windshield. Wish they covers this under preventative sake.

Old 11-24-2010, 05:09 PM
Former Vendor
this Clear plex product has been of real interest to people in this weather. Rocks, and sand on the roads this time of year. Its the perfect time to take advantage of this new product. Not to mention our current Black Friday 25% off. Average window film costs is around $300, so save and protect at the same time. next week only.

Old 12-02-2010, 09:57 AM
mwy23 is a jewel in the roughmwy23 is a jewel in the roughmwy23 is a jewel in the rough
hey john,

curious if you know if this might interfere w/ the auto wiper cameras or heads-up displays?

Old 12-02-2010, 12:20 PM
FerRrari will become famous soon enough
John, could you recommend a place to get a windshield chip repaired?

Thanks

Old 12-02-2010, 05:46 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by mwy23
hey john,

curious if you know if this might interfere w/ the auto wiper cameras or heads-up displays?
I am looking into this now, should have an answer soon.

Originally Posted by FerRrari
John, could you recommend a place to get a windshield chip repaired?

Absolutely Fernando, talk to Haffo at CarTech Auto Glass. Simply the best.
http://www.cartechautoglass.com/

Thanks

Old 01-13-2011, 12:55 PM
mprsev will become famous soon enoughmprsev will become famous soon enough
After dealing with numerous rock chips and cracked windshields Clearplex sounded very appealing, especially to help protect my Range Rover Sport windshield that I presume would be very expensive to replace with the built in heating elements. So I got this done at John's new shop in Bellevue the other day (with a detail and sealant) and I now feel a little more comfortable driving around especially with the gravel, rocks and debris on the roads folloiwng a couple instances of snow fall recently.

Thanks John! I will be bringing in my new car for several of your services once it arrives in March.

Last edited by mprsev; 01-13-2011 at 12:56 PM. Reason: typo correction
Old 01-17-2011, 04:25 PM
Island Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of light
John installed it on my new MINI JCW and there are no issues with the Auto Wipers, I must have for the PNW.