Need Car Transport to NW

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 11:12 AM
SeattleTTS has a spectacular aura aboutSeattleTTS has a spectacular aura aboutSeattleTTS has a spectacular aura about
Need Car Transport to NW

Looking to get a Mercedes GL450 transported from Houston to Seattle. Any suggestions? Intercity can't do it because we are too far out of the way....

Old 03-09-2011, 11:53 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
ask Roy of CatsExotics....he has hi-dollar cars transported often to/from Seattle area and will know who to call

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...=newpm&u=25371

Old 03-09-2011, 12:00 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
My sister got her car transported from WA to IN for I think $700 in an open container. I can ask her for the company name.. My dad used the same company to transport his cars from CA to Houston.

Old 03-09-2011, 12:07 PM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
I recently used NTT and was very pleased.

Old 03-09-2011, 03:06 PM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
I recommend JP Logistics they just transported a car for us last week from Seattle down to AZ it was quick and painless. http://www.jplogistics.net/

Old 03-09-2011, 11:10 PM
Frank Sr. has much to be proud ofFrank Sr. has much to be proud ofFrank Sr. has much to be proud ofFrank Sr. has much to be proud ofFrank Sr. has much to be proud ofFrank Sr. has much to be proud ofFrank Sr. has much to be proud ofFrank Sr. has much to be proud ofFrank Sr. has much to be proud of
http://passporttransport.com/

Passport. Sent a car from Seattle to Dallas and back. 1st class equipment and driver.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 03-21-2011 at 03:25 PM. Reason: active link
Old 03-09-2011, 11:15 PM
ScottM is on a distinguished road
Randy - MAX Auto Transport - 360.661.1734

Extremely careful, handles exotics and high dollar cars all the time. Experienced, careful, great rig.

Old 03-10-2011, 08:26 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
www.gt-ms.com
ask for ken gold
he is the owner

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 03-21-2011 at 03:25 PM. Reason: active link
Old 03-21-2011, 01:23 PM
SeattleTTS has a spectacular aura aboutSeattleTTS has a spectacular aura aboutSeattleTTS has a spectacular aura about
All - thanks so much for the help. As it turned out, the paint meter showed it had been redone on both sides - significant body work. Of course not reported and was not on the carfax. I passed and bought at Barrier...those free car washes cost me a few grand but overall I am happy to have bought locally.

Old 03-21-2011, 03:04 PM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
Congrats! You'll have to post up some pictures.

Old 03-21-2011, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by flyingcesar
Congrats! You'll have to post up some pictures.
I will - detail scheduled for Friday and then will snap some shots...

Old 03-26-2011, 05:04 PM
Hayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Frank Sr.
http://passporttransport.com/

Passport. Sent a car from Seattle to Dallas and back. 1st class equipment and driver.
Well presented website. Trucks with lift-gates. Thanks for the tip.

Old 03-26-2011, 05:06 PM
Hayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by SeattleTTS
All - thanks so much for the help. As it turned out, the paint meter showed it had been redone on both sides - significant body work. Of course not reported and was not on the carfax. I passed and bought at Barrier...those free car washes cost me a few grand but overall I am happy to have bought locally.
Yeah, but there is nothing like rolling through there and coming out heads and tails above the average filthy car in Bellevue that is waiting for the right day to drag the bucket and soap out themselves.

Congrats on the new car!

Old 03-26-2011, 05:18 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
If anyone is still interested, the company my dad and sister used is called "The Boyz, Inc". The receipt said the cost of sending a car from WA to IN was only $550 in an open container.

Old 06-10-2014, 07:31 PM
sansin is on a distinguished road
Bumping this old thread to see if these are still recommended or if anyone has any other input. I recently purchased a car in chicago and went through intercity. it's been 3 weeks and they can't fill the truck so they're giving me the option of taking my money back.

I looked up passport (which came recommended and I see listed above) but saw some pretty bad reviews. Reliable gave me a decent quote, but I'm waiting to hear back on eta for delivery. a local shop called interbay transport comes highly recommended and i'm waiting for a quote from them Anyone has experience with them or anyone else they'd recommend?

Thanks!