Body work recommendations for my 997 -custom stuff-

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 10:33 AM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
Body work recommendations for my 997 -custom stuff-

I have a GT3 vent I'd like installed in the front bumper of my 997 Turbo... so this requires modification (read cutting) of the front bumper, etc. I think I've asked this before, but I'm ready to move forward with this project.

I'd also like to have my rear diffuser more properly attached to my bumper... seems that the design doesn't quite line up with the stock mounting points, so I need a shop that's good at making things right.

Who do you guys take your babies to?

This was me on Saturday... now I need the professionals to take over!

Old 08-22-2011, 03:04 PM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
I said it in other threads, and others mostly approved, Eurotek Bodywerkes in Totem Lake.

Old 08-22-2011, 05:24 PM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Christiancoach
I said it in other threads, and others mostly approved, Eurotek Bodywerkes in Totem Lake.
Thanks... I'll give them a call!! .. pm me if you'd like to have me mention your name.

Old 08-22-2011, 06:23 PM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
Ask for Mark. Tell him Tony with the Holden Commodore sent you.

Old 08-22-2011, 10:18 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Rich Little at Bel Red

Of course queen city will get a lot of votes as well

Old 08-24-2011, 01:13 PM
seattle_s4 will become famous soon enoughseattle_s4 will become famous soon enough
+1 for Mark at Eurotech

Old 08-28-2011, 06:49 PM
ed03feng will become famous soon enough
QueenCity at Redmond had done some quality work on all of my cars. Two thumbs up! Ask for David or Steve.

Old 08-29-2011, 06:12 AM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Second for BelRed... The only people who work on my car.

Originally Posted by PJS
Rich Little at Bel Red

Of course queen city will get a lot of votes as well

Old 08-29-2011, 10:43 AM
Thanks everyone! I've used Bel-red in the past and they were great as well....

I ended up going with Mark at Eurotek... dropping the car off Tuesday. (as long as everything goes as planned).

Old 08-29-2011, 05:03 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Mark's great! You'll be satisfied with his work.

Old 08-30-2011, 05:52 PM
Originally Posted by D-UberCars
Mark's great! You'll be satisfied with his work.
Yeah, dropped the car off this morning... it was comforting to see a bunch of other 911's in his garage getting various stuff done, especially that 996 that was getting the full paint job. Wow!

He definitely seems like he knows what's up.

Old 09-02-2011, 02:33 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
I look forward to seeing the finished product. Best wishes!

Old 09-03-2011, 10:10 AM
Originally Posted by Steve Theodore
I look forward to seeing the finished product. Best wishes!
Thanks! I was hoping to go to Redmond this morning with the car, but I guess it's not finished. Haven't heard from em since I dropped it off... they're probably enjoying it too much. lol

Old 09-09-2011, 03:59 PM
Well Eurotek (Mark) did a fantastic job... they really go out of their way to make things perfect. They even tried to make the front vent functional via GT3 parts, but could quite pull it off, so for now it's purely cosmetic. Turns out most of the aero of the turbo seems to be funneled under the car anyhow, so don't want to mess that up.

They also attached my rear diffuser and made it fit correctly... the whole car imo looks great now. Very satisfied. Thanks again for everyone's help!

Now I have to figure out what to tackle next... maybe just enjoy the car for awhile? lol

Old 09-09-2011, 04:05 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
That looks awesome! Could you tell me which front license plate solution you use?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Body work recommendations for my 997 -custom stuff-