Larson Porsche in Fife.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 10:19 PM
MJA
MJA is just really niceMJA is just really niceMJA is just really niceMJA is just really niceMJA is just really nice
Larson Porsche in Fife.

Anyone been to the new Larson Porsche building in Fife? Very nice set up but I was shocked by the amount of cars they had. Very little inventory, I also asked when they were getting there 991,s in and was told they didnt know as they were delayed?

Had to have spare key programmed and they were $50 more than barrier, I live in the southend but if I need anything from the dealer I think I will be heading North.. Just my 2 cents...

Old 01-31-2012, 09:09 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Yup, very shinny nice new showroom. But they have been thieves in the past on parts & service. If I need a part it's cheaper for me to drive to Barrier.

Old 01-31-2012, 09:47 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I usually get my Porsche parts from Sunset or Suncoast Porsche because they're cheaper than Barrier by a huge margin. I'm also shocked to hear that even the new Larson isn't any better than before. I'd never been to either location but a friend kept telling me that the new place was better.

Old 01-31-2012, 10:00 AM
MJA
MJA is just really niceMJA is just really niceMJA is just really niceMJA is just really niceMJA is just really nice
In looks yes, price and inventory no.

Old 01-31-2012, 12:30 PM
Porsche_Technik is on a distinguished road
Hello, My name is Randy and I work for Porsche Of Tacoma. Sorry to hear about your recent and past experiences with us. We have really gotten a bad rap in the past, we are trying our hardest to move past that and earn as many customers as possible. Please keep in mind that we do price matching on parts from either Barrier or Suncoast, funny thing is that most people that come for parts say that Barrier is more expensive... Also our new vehicle allocation has been raised so in the next few months our inventory will be increasing. Oh and the 991 was suppose to be launched this Saturday the 4th but, there is some sort of holdup in the transportation... so we are putting the unveiling back a few weeks....

Let us know how we can earn your business, Take care

-Randy

Old 01-31-2012, 06:51 PM
Turbo GT is a jewel in the roughTurbo GT is a jewel in the roughTurbo GT is a jewel in the roughTurbo GT is a jewel in the rough
Larson

Would like to add my 5 cents worth - as a shop that needs dealer parts and certain "dealer only service" work from time to time, i have had the (less that great experience) from Larson before BUT THAT WAS IN THE PAST!! They have come a long way to improve ther presence in the Porsche/Audi community and i have been using them for the past 2 years and have had great results - they treat me fair on parts and have been great on overnight shipping and delivery! - Randy is working hard on the parts department so please give him a shot - the service department has helped me on many "warranty issues" as i work on a lot of modified Poesche's and have been more than fair - Jim Lithgow, the new sales manager i know is working hard to up the inventory and is a straight shooter - Just remember that every business has had issues from one time to another but when people are working hard and doing a good job of moving forward, you got to give them the credit - Keep up the good work guys!! Alex MAXRPM Motorsports

Old 02-01-2012, 09:15 PM
Horhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to all
I was not very pleased with my first two experiences with Larson a couple years ago, but when I went in there recently for wiper blades things seemed drastically improved. Their prices for other services I needed were about on par with Barrier and all in all I was pleasantly surprised.

Old 02-02-2012, 04:35 PM
pcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the rough
Just replaced my wiper blades for Cayenne, Barrier wanted $70~ + tax + 520 toll both ways, Sunset Porsche came up with a huge margin difference @ $54~ shipped to my door. I don't even have to pay 520 toll to get my wiper blades.

Old 02-03-2012, 09:33 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pcst
Just replaced my wiper blades for Cayenne, Barrier wanted $70~ + tax + 520 toll both ways, Sunset Porsche came up with a huge margin difference @ $54~ shipped to my door. I don't even have to pay 520 toll to get my wiper blades.
For any part not needed ASAP, you can not beat Sunset! Some times you need something now, & need to take the bridge over, but you can same $4 & take I-90.

Old 02-03-2012, 02:37 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
I purchased my S4 this past year from Larson. Good experience and cheaper by 3k than Barrier. Eastsiders are Rich

Had one service issue and went to the new dealer. It looks fantastic.

Well done Larson

The Porsche dealership I've not seen much of. All three of his dealerships look good. They will definitely get more cars I'm sure. Larson is the largest car group in the State now I believe and he's never focused on Audi/Porsche really. We shall see how he does.

I've purchased 2 Porsches from Larson a long time ago. Never was a fan of parts and service.

Jeff at Barrier is a trusted guy and I go to Barrier because of him.

Old 02-03-2012, 06:35 PM
nalukane is on a distinguished road
Sharing my experiences with Larson in thier old location, the counter people were rude and arrogant. Scratched up the hood of my 964 and then made it worse my using a wool pad and calling it the best they could do for me....then dismished it. I had to have a pro detailer fix it but it was never the same. The Barrier experience is way better even though it is out of my way....they have friendly great customer service.

Old 02-05-2012, 01:38 AM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Just drove by Larson today (on the way to Griot's this morning) and saw a fair amount of inventory on their lot. I happened to find myself in Barrier later in the day and noticed they had a 991 covered up in the showroom waiting to be unveiled.

Old 02-06-2012, 09:17 PM
MJA
Randy,

Any word on the 991 and the holdup in the transportation. Barrier just had theres on Saturday and the car is very nice. Also I did not purchase parts it was to program the spare key in witch Barrier was cheaper. I even told the service guy about them being cheaper, I was told there was nothing he could do. So why not the match ? Really its not about the $$ its the point.

Also recived a email from Sean Taylor ,General Manager Larson Porsche talking about new locatioin and new 991, I sent him a email asking about any events, New 991 ETC. I never recieved a reply. If you guys really want to change the way people think maybe improve on customer service.

Please I am not here to bash your dealership but when you have a "Porsche" such a amazing car, Spend alot of $$$ for it, I expect the same from the dealership I choose to go to.

Old 03-07-2012, 05:49 PM
producerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud of
I had a pretty unpleasant experience there recently. I called ahead about a specific preowned car. Took the 40 minute drive down from Seattle. When I walked into the showroom, no one greeted me, so I walked up to a desk where two salesmen were surfing internet pics. They seemed annoyed that interrupted them when I let them know that I had called about the car. Another salesman sitting at a different desk blurted out "I just sold that car" and went back to what he was doing. The internet surfers went back to facebook. No one got up and asked if they could find the salesman I had called or even apologized that no one had called me to tell me not to make the trip. Pretty weak in my book.

This is just a one off anecdote, so take it for what it's worth.