Exotics at Redmond Town Center for August 4

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 09:30 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Exotics at Redmond Town Center for August 4

Hi Everyone,
It looks like one of those rare warm Saturday mornings in the forecast so we hope you're able to make it out! We don't get a lot of those clear, warm, summer mornings so don't miss it! Did I say WARM?

Seafair weekend has traditionally been a big spectator day for us because of all the people in town so if you want your car to be seen, this is a great weekend for just that!

As always, we get surprise visits from some very amazing cars so it's always worth your while to come out!

See you there!

Old 08-01-2012, 09:56 AM
Pressman is on a distinguished road
It's been a while since I was able to join in the fun. But finally this weekend, it's on!.. What time does all this get going?

Old 08-01-2012, 10:42 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Cars show up at around 8:30. The event begins at 9:00 AM and runs until 11:00.

Old 08-03-2012, 06:19 AM
See everyone tomorrow. Based on the chatter, we should see a decent turnout. The Redmond Reporter will be there to do a local story.

Old 08-04-2012, 05:49 AM
Looks like our warmest morning ever for E@RTC!

Old 08-05-2012, 05:59 AM
ckp
ckp is on a distinguished road
Made it to the show with my GT-R.
It was great seeing some amazing cars and chatting with other enthusiasts.

I was surprised not to see more cars participating tho - maybe too many other activities with Seafair in town?
Looking forward to the next event!

EDIT:

Tommy, the green LP670 at the show is yours, I take it?
Amazing car, sir.
I must have looked at it a dozen times - cheers!

Last edited by ckp; 08-05-2012 at 06:06 AM.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:39 AM
We had around 120 cars that day, which is a lighter than usual turnout. We knew the day would be a little different because of Seafair and we're coming off an event week. Our peak remains 270 cars, and we should pass that number with Porsche Day on September 1.

The interesting thing is that we always see something new every week. It doesn't matter what brand, something different shows up.

Glad you like the SV.

Old 08-05-2012, 06:57 AM
ckp
Yes, I've heard that something new and/or different shows up every week, which is really cool.
I hadn't seen a McLaren MP4-12C yet, so that was great to see yesterday....

Looking forward to attending again - hopefully this great weather holds up!

-Chris

Old 08-05-2012, 01:11 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
I only dropped by for a little bit. Here are the few photos that I took - http://www.flickr.com/photos/apexral...7630914830436/ . The Hispano Suiza was pretty cool.

Old 08-06-2012, 08:26 PM
JFowler is on a distinguished road
What part of Stanwood are you located? We have a Audi R8 guy and two NSX's from that part of town that show up. Maybe we can connect all of you for a motorcade to Exotics@RTC.
Try surfing some of our posts for those that are from Skagit county.

Old 08-06-2012, 09:01 PM
We have a group that comes down from Bellingham almost every Saturday. I can get you in touch with them.

Old 08-07-2012, 03:17 AM
ckp
^^ Yes, that would be cool!

I live in the NE part of town where they built a bunch of new houses.
Looks like we have a nice run of weather coming so I'm planning to come down again!

Old 08-07-2012, 07:06 AM
Contact me on the info page of our website and I'll forward your contact info to the guys in Bellingham.