WHo to Cosign my car with?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-26-2013, 08:35 AM
cayman ace is a jewel in the roughcayman ace is a jewel in the roughcayman ace is a jewel in the rough
WHo to Cosign my car with?

Who do guys and gals recommend to consign your car with? Barrier, Cats Exotic, etc. ? I have a Porsche I wish to sell. Thanks. I don't know who to use.

Old 08-26-2013, 12:15 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
I've heard good things about Cats Exotics. Cheers.

Old 08-29-2013, 03:44 PM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold

I’ve heard good things of both and have zero personal experience so I wouldsay you can’t go wrong with seeing the differences of the two and seeing whichyou like best. I’m sure they both will charge about the same.

Old 08-29-2013, 11:02 PM
dweintra will become famous soon enough
I visited Park Place Ltd in Bellevue last week for the first time. They had quite a few Porsches for sale and they do consignment. Might be worth checking out as well.

Old 08-30-2013, 02:52 AM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
sell it yourself. put it on ebay, craigslist and forums. if priced right and car is solid, it should go fast

roy is good and local to you if you really want to consign it.

Old 09-06-2013, 11:03 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
If you'd like to chat about my experience (I recently consigned my own Porsche) I'm happy to answer some questions. Best wishes!

Old 09-11-2013, 11:15 AM
cayman ace is a jewel in the roughcayman ace is a jewel in the roughcayman ace is a jewel in the rough
I would love to hear about your experiences. Do you mind if you can PM to me? Thanks

Old 09-11-2013, 01:43 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Sure, will do.

Old 09-23-2013, 08:00 AM
Thanks for the advices

Old 10-03-2013, 10:07 AM
JFowler is on a distinguished road
Cats Exotics has sold two cars for me in the last year. Easy and stress free. They will do you right.

Old 10-17-2013, 12:27 PM
kyleblix is on a distinguished road
Same question, but down in Portland. Any recommendations?

Old 10-20-2013, 05:08 PM
pukicabuki has much to be proud ofpukicabuki has much to be proud ofpukicabuki has much to be proud ofpukicabuki has much to be proud ofpukicabuki has much to be proud ofpukicabuki has much to be proud ofpukicabuki has much to be proud ofpukicabuki has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by kyleblix
Same question, but down in Portland. Any recommendations?
I'm not sure if there any good consignors here in Portland. I think you'd be better off going up to Seattle and using Park Place or Cat's. They'll probably pull a more national audience.

Old 10-22-2013, 03:11 PM
Procera is on a distinguished road
My buddy consigned with Park Place last year. His comment was he was never disclosed actual numbers even though his car sold. He wasn't sure what cut Park Place received. He did run into the new owner of his old car by chance, found out how much he paid and was not happy. He now has another car on consignment with Landmark. They told him they want to make at least $2k on it so we'll see what happens there. Auto Connections East may be another place worth trying. I've worked with Jason about 4 years ago and he is very transparent about his numbers.