Pictures from Midnight Run NYC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 07:27 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
TopGear US.....based off the BBC series overseas.

Originally Posted by lax01
Top Gear, the tv show from BBC2? or something else?

Old 06-08-2009, 07:31 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
GREAT SHOTS KEN!!!! Thanks for coming buddy!!!!

Old 06-08-2009, 07:56 AM
seung is on a distinguished road
this is me!

Originally Posted by boochook
... ...
it was fun.
great pictures.

Last edited by seung; 06-08-2009 at 07:59 AM.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:25 AM
seung - your car was amazing!!! The 7GT3 and 7TT's are in my radar for next purchase and yours was gorgeous. I was in the Blue 996 C4S in the gas station parked next to you in the bay head in......Wasn't sure if you were going to the meet so didn't want to bother you. Next time for sure.

Berk

Old 06-08-2009, 09:36 AM
Oxygen will become famous soon enough
This was such a great time... thank you guys for organizing it... I had a blast.

Old 06-08-2009, 09:50 AM
Oxygen will become famous soon enough
I don't have too many pictures because I was behind the wheel.. but here are a few....

Old 06-08-2009, 01:07 PM
seung - your car was amazing!!! The 7GT3 and 7TT's are in my radar for next purchase and yours was gorgeous. I was in the Blue 996 C4S in the gas station parked next to you in the bay head in......Wasn't sure if you were going to the meet so didn't want to bother you. Next time for sure.

Berk
ah, i'm so sorry... i should have introduced myself.
definitely next time!
everyone's cars were amazing.
too bad i could not follow the group all the way to times square.

berk are you in md/va area? or ny?

Old 06-08-2009, 01:23 PM
^^Hey Seung - I live in NoVA right outside Washington DC, but my family lives in Far Hills, NJ down Route 78. I'm in NJ every few weeks (I'll be up there the weekend of 6/20 taking the family to JFK airport). Maybe we catch up then or some time again.

Any time you come down to the DC area let me know for sure. I do all the Mid-Atlantic event planning down here for the most part......

Old 06-08-2009, 01:39 PM
i actually live in baltimore and go to nj every weekend.
so the next mid-atlantic event i'll see you there!

Old 06-08-2009, 01:49 PM
seung - AWESOME....for sure......We have a rolling meet every other week if you look in the Mid-Atlantic Section of 6speed where we meet in Rockville and Vienna every other week. The next one is 10AM this Sunday in Rockville. I most likely won't make this one b/c I'm getting work done at the house, but the next couple I'll make for sure. If you can send me some suggestions of where we can meet I'll set something up for us in Baltimore. I have a friend who owns a couple clubs in Baltimore City, but those would be best at night for meets. If there's suggestions you have for daytime meets in Baltimore and the surrounding area, then we can try that also. Let me know.

Looking forward to meeting you......Can't wait to see the GT3 closer in person this time my friend.

Berk

Old 06-08-2009, 03:41 PM
vig168 is on a distinguished road
Ken:

Do you mind telling me what kind of camera you used? I really like the quality of these pictures!

Old 06-08-2009, 11:00 PM
nizzoc4s is a jewel in the roughnizzoc4s is a jewel in the roughnizzoc4s is a jewel in the rough
Old 06-09-2009, 07:56 AM
lax01 will become famous soon enough
TopGear US.....based off the BBC series overseas.
oh ok...aren't they just calling it "Gear"?

Old 06-09-2009, 07:59 AM
Niz - amazing videos habibi!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-09-2009, 09:35 AM
r34dy2walk is on a distinguished road
To bad I missed it... Next time..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pictures from Midnight Run NYC